PDA

View Full Version : X-Ball bronze looking for some feedback

stondroopy
01-12-2005, 01:29 AM
hi all i was wondering if anyone has used these?give me a lil pro con if ya can .thanks for any info :)

AnArchist_1944
01-12-2005, 01:32 AM
awsome paint its the lowest end of the 3 (Bronze , Silver , Gold) all awsome very accurate paint that hurts like hell, juss make sure you have good paint to barrel match.

MrMag
01-12-2005, 02:13 AM
I've used the silver and it was awesome paint despite a few dimples here and there. The paint shot great through my .693 cp and broke really well.

nastymag
01-12-2005, 07:43 PM
yeah ... it did shot pretty well, good fill too , even though it was COLD and RAINING outside.
Me and MrMag are about as hard core as you can get.

68magOwner
01-12-2005, 07:49 PM
paint that hurts like hell
....that about sums it up :tard:

anyway, good stuff, i used a .691 and a .688 with it, shot fine through both, for cheap paint, it was real nice, not alot of bounce shots, good fill, consistent shell, a teammate and i (i with viking and he with dye trix) each shot a case and liked it alot, no problems with either

stondroopy
01-13-2005, 01:53 AM
a few more questions for ya.Does this stuff do well in a halo and how would you compare to Gap?thanks for the info guys

Mighty Mike
01-13-2005, 02:42 AM
From what i've read, X-ball is made by the company that makes Draxxus paint. X-ball bronze would be comparable to Draxxus blaze, Silver to Inferno, and Gold to Hellfire. I've only used Inferno and that stuff is great!! So hopefully X-ball Silver is just as good. I know Blaze paint is black shelled and hard for the Halo to detect. I'm not sure what color X-ball Bronze is, but i'll check on it and reply back.

frop
01-13-2005, 04:34 AM
The only blaze i've seen had either white,green,purple.,orange, or red 2tone shell. I don't know what blaze you're using ;)

RobAGD
01-13-2005, 04:49 AM
Actually Bronze is closer to midnight than Blaze Silver is good blaze and Gold would be Inferno. A few of our teams guys have been shooting it and no major issues so far. Our Xball team has and will be shooting XBall paint this year so they have been praticing with it.

As to Blaze I have seen - Yellow/Organge - Orange Yellow/Orange - Yellow, Emerald/Silver- Pink, Emerald - Yellow, Red/Ornage - Orange, Green/Yellow - Yellow, Blue/ LT Blue - Aqua, Bronze/Black - Yellow, thee are a few I am forgetting. The weird thing is that the last 2 batches we have gotten the Blaze looked like Inferno shell.

Oh well...

-R

AnArchist_1944
01-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Bronze = Copper/Silver with White Fill

Silver = Silver/White or Puprle Shell with Purple Fill

Gold = Gold/Silver with White Fill

thats what I have had.

Toxic Dave
01-13-2005, 12:34 PM
X Ball Paint shells work like this.

For the most part they are split shell, there is some solid stuff being made for a few fields as exclusives though.

One side of the split is the color of the paint grade(bronze has a bronze side etc.) The other side is a metallic translucent shell that you can see the fill color through. So, Bronze/ white will look Bronze on one side, kinda metallic white on the other. Needless to say it looks pretty cool.

dave

ziggy13
01-13-2005, 02:10 PM
its been awesome paint in my experience

MrMag
01-13-2005, 03:20 PM
X Ball Paint shells work like this.

For the most part they are split shell, there is some solid stuff being made for a few fields as exclusives though.

One side of the split is the color of the paint grade(bronze has a bronze side etc.) The other side is a metallic translucent shell that you can see the fill color through. So, Bronze/ white will look Bronze on one side, kinda metallic white on the other. Needless to say it looks pretty cool.

dave

err I don't know about the other side being see through, it is just pearly white and the fill i have is green

tony3
01-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Draxxus paint in general rocks socks.

68magOwner
01-13-2005, 05:21 PM
the x ball bronze i had was pink and bronze shelled, halo saw it fine, pink fill, nice paint

MrMag
01-14-2005, 04:24 AM
maybe with the bronze it is see through, but not the case with the silver i have.

frop
01-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Draxxus paint in general rocks socks.

I know it wants to be good, I can feel it, but the only draxxus paint i get to use is old & dimpled :(