PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tom Kaye cowboy pic

billmi
01-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Somewhere is a pic of Tom in a cowboy hat that was in someone's sig. I'm looking for it, for a certain hobby project. If you happen to be the person who took the pic, please shoot me an e-mail or pm, thanks.

Muzikman
01-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Find one of the old Pride guys. It was one of them that took that pic.

Temo Vryce
01-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Bill it took a lot of Digging but here is the thread that I believe that you are looking for.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27609

MarkM
01-12-2005, 02:06 PM
If that wasn't the thread you had in mind I have a bunch of other pics with Tom in a different cowboy outfit.

billmi
01-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks Temo, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Temo Vryce
01-12-2005, 03:11 PM
I'm just glad that I was able to help you out.

Gambit1106
01-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Thanks Temo, that's exactly what I was looking for.

I am just scared to know what it is going to be used for.

thelane
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
I am just scared to know what it is going to be used for.
yes what projectwill it be used for exactly and let me see the developments in it ;) :rofl:

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril
P.S.i mean it

dj89
01-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Takin' my sig like that. :nono:

billmi
01-13-2005, 08:05 AM
yes what projectwill it be used for exactly and let me see the developments in it ;)

It's not finished yet, needs some detailing, painting and weathering. It's going to go on the north end of the Meadowbrook Short Line, a 1' by 6' model railroad that has slowly been taking shape on a shelf in my office a tiny piece at a time over the last couple of years. And yes, since I'm a geek, a basic stamp runs the train.

But to the point at hand as to what inspired this, for those who didn't read the biography on Tom Kaye in Paintball Magazine in 1990, his first business was buying junker used cars, and reselling them.

AGD
01-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Well so far I have been a playing card, movie poster and now a miniature!

Thanks Bill!!

Tom the Beater King

cphilip
01-13-2005, 12:52 PM
He's Crazy Crazy Crazy I tell ya!!!!!

Come on down to Honest Toms... where he beats ever deal or he'll eat his hat! :D

MindJob
01-13-2005, 12:52 PM
It's not finished yet, needs some detailing, painting and weathering. It's going to go on the north end of the Meadowbrook Short Line, a 1' by 6' model railroad that has slowly been taking shape on a shelf in my office a tiny piece at a time over the last couple of years. And yes, since I'm a geek, a basic stamp runs the train.

But to the point at hand as to what inspired this, for those who didn't read the biography on Tom Kaye in Paintball Magazine in 1990, his first business was buying junker used cars, and reselling them.

OMG I JUST BLEW DIET COKE OUT OF MY NOSE WHEN I SAW THAT ONE
:rofl:

Magaman
01-13-2005, 01:37 PM

Nice Job bill Looks great... :D Now you need to make a mini AGD Building... :p

hitech
01-14-2005, 05:27 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That looks great! Bill, you appear to have many talents. :D

Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it today...

:cheers: