PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Tac-One only available dual trigger

Lohman446
01-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Serious, I am looking at buying a scenario gun sometime this spring and I see the Tac-One is dual triggered... one of my requirements for what I want is a single trigger... just because its what I want. Anyone?

Will Wood
01-12-2005, 12:53 PM
You could easily buy it, than trade the intelli frame for a single trigger and cash, or some other paintball part(s). But if that's too much hassle.. I dunno.

OmniM
01-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Serious, I am looking at buying a scenario gun sometime this spring and I see the Tac-One is dual triggered... one of my requirements for what I want is a single trigger... just because its what I want. Anyone?

Is it the triggerguard or the trigger itself annoying you?

Lohman446
01-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Is it the triggerguard or the trigger itself annoying you?

it... just doesn't look right to me with the dual trigger, and the big guard.. I want a single trigger like the old style AGD triggers. And its just for the guns purpose really, obvioulsy I have dual triggered markers as well but this one needs to be single.

BD_Paintball
01-12-2005, 01:10 PM
You could easily buy it, than trade the intelli frame for a single trigger and cash, or some other paintball part(s). But if that's too much hassle.. I dunno.

^^^ or you could have a dealer on ao build you a tac one and have them use a single trigger.

or i can trade you my single trigger off my pump for the i-frame!!!! pm me if you are interested. i have great feedback

phantomhitman
01-12-2005, 04:31 PM
i have a single trigger frame if you want to trade for one. :confused:

SlartyBartFast
01-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Wasn't Rogue complaining he had a box full of single trigger frames kicking around?

Seems to me in some other thread one of the dealers was parting with single trigger frames for the price of shipping.

Sorry to dash the hopes of those looking to trade for a free upgrade to an I-frame. :rofl:

LudavicoSoldier
01-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Anyone have a matte black benchmark mag frame? Have a Tac-One? TAKE A PICTURE! please? :hail: