PDA

View Full Version : Level Ten Help PLZ

Trista
01-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Howdy, I just bought a new int eh box lvl ten bolt with everything that it comes with. I'm a lil p-ball gun dis-inclined and I have no clue what im doin....Plz help me! If you could give me a step by step on setting it up i'd greatly appreciate it. And also any oiling suggestions or anything like that would be appreciated. THANKS SO MUCH

stop whining buy a mag
01-12-2005, 03:20 PM
1.Remove your old powertube tip and take out the spacer and o-rings
2.Pick up a carrier (round gold thing) that has an o-ring on the inside. The carriers are all different sizes. A line around the carrier means 1 and a dot on the carrier means 0.5 (example: 2 lines and a dot=2.5)
3.Take this o-ring and slide it on the stem of the Level 10 bolt (Side without the foamie). You want to find a nice snug fit. If it slides too easily move down a size or two. You don't want it to be too tight either.
4.After sizing it up right, drop the white round piece(forget name) down the powertube first to stop anything from falling further into the valve. Then drop your carrier in and two shims.
5.Put your NEW power tube tip on then the bolt on your valve and use the middle spring. (Just set the springs next to each other and figure out which one is the middle size, they have changed the color and I cannot remember which is which.)
6.Air up your gun. If it leaks your carrier is too big or you have too many shims. If it doesn't stick a squeegie (Don't try your finger the first time) into the breech and shoot. If the bolt hits the squeegie and comes back your Level Ten is tuned OK. If you want you can keep adding shims 1 at a time. Once you add too many it will leak.
7.If your gun initially leaks the first time try taking out all the shims. If that doesn't stop the leaking go down a few sizes with the carrier, but use the same o-ring on the inside. Then start adding shims until it leaks.

The level ten has a break in period of about 1,000 to 2,000 shots. You may need to adjust carrier size, but remember to use the same o-ring because it is already broken in.

When you go to chrono your gun you will need to turn it up a bit. If it is still not shooting properly then use the smallest spring. If it is going forward too hard then use the longest spring.

Hope this helps.