PDA

View Full Version : Just got my RT!!!!

gcm88
01-12-2005, 07:05 PM
What do I do to air it up. I have a 68 4500 850 output crossfire, and whenever i screw it in it doesnt engage the valve. Do I have to adjust anything before.

Geoff

Thunder Bunny
01-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Are you saying that when you screw it into the asa you don't get any air to the gun? That the pin doesn't hit the depresser and pressurize the marker? Mayb you are getting air, but the on/off is somehow stuck and not letting air to the dump chamber. Perhaps your sear or sear pin is jammed and not letting the on/off open.

I don't know. Wild guesses.

BTW, you should hold down the trigger when airing up your mag. It prevents accidental misfires.

Andrew Cunje
01-12-2005, 08:50 PM
ok heres what u do, screw in the regulator on the back it should be within a 3/4 centimeter rf less to the valve....that should work hopefully

if u hear a click when u turn on the gass thats what u have to do

stop whining buy a mag
01-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Take out your valve. Oil the on/off assembly. This is the part on the bottom of the valve that just comes right you when you use two fingernails to pull it out. Just dump lots of oil on the whole assembly and the pin. Put this all together and then screw your tank back on. Make sure you have at least 1,000 psi left in your tank.If the gun still does not gas up take the appropriate allen key to the back of the valve. There should be a hole allowing the allen key to fit in. Put the allen key in and turn clockwise until you hear it click.(Don't jam the whole allen key way down the valve)

Chronobreak
01-13-2005, 02:25 PM
rt custom or classic rt?

yakitori
01-13-2005, 03:02 PM
blah, just turn your velocity up until it engages the on/off.

Get a 1/8 allen and turn the velocity adjuster on the back of the valve to the right Clockwise.

I bet thatll do. Be sure and oil it too. Take off the barrel and shoot her like 20-30 times