PDA

View Full Version : to take apart q pods

master_alexander
01-13-2005, 09:49 PM
i got a q loader reciently and was screwing around and broke a ball in the q pod and now paint is all over. anny one know how to didasemble it? i need to know by saturday or sunday

space_weazel_45
01-13-2005, 09:52 PM
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
http://www.qloader.com/downloads/q-loader_manual_v_1_00.pdf
it is clearly covered in there step by step.

Igotu
01-13-2005, 10:09 PM
theres a vid too

nevets11_2003
01-13-2005, 10:33 PM
i dont have mine any more so im not 100%sure but first you take off the top where you push it in and turn it then its going to spin around untill it unwinds,after this pull the white spiral tube out then just pull untill thee spring out, after that you might need a flat head screw driver to pull the fins off, after that the winder/or spiral thing the the spring goes in pull that out and the ball and you should be able to clean everyything.

now to put it back together,first put the spring in the winder/spiral thing i forget what its called
make sure that it is horizontial to the square lok at the bottem of it, next put the ball and the spiral and spring back into the white spiral tubemake sure the end of the winder goes throguhthe bottem of the spiral tube,after that put the cap back on(the fins) and wind or get the white ball to the top(if not you will hold less balls)after this put the white tube(with everything in it) back in to the pod(the one that says qloader brownish) then put the cap back on !!not all the way just half way!! then slip the reloader just enough over the cap that it does not push it in all the way but i winds the sping(this is your preset wind) wind it 8 to 10 no more because it has less presure on the balls more likly not to break)after you have wound it push the cap all the way down and it should be fixed/clean

!!dont forget the peice above the spring when asembling!!
;)

if any of this is confusing tell me and i will try to help

master_alexander
01-13-2005, 11:01 PM
thanks, i must have overlooked the directions.