PDA

View Full Version : I'm going against the grain on building my gun.

Conversekidz
01-14-2005, 04:08 PM
It seems lately everyone is all over the ULT crazy. Its all well and good but it seems to me most of the guns are looking the same. I'm trying to be different so I built a Z-grip mag (pictures will follow when I get a digital camera that works).

Right now my mag is has a Z-grip, x-valve, AM/MM rail and a pf body. After putting the Z-grip on my gun I found out that I needed a front grip or it was not going to work for me to play with it. Since I don't have a lot of money right now, I took an old ASA and cut it at a 45' angle drilled a new hold in it, taped the whole gheto style (didn't have a tap set so I notched a bolt and used that to thread the hole) and now have a front grip that mimics the same line as the Z-grip

So it sort of looks like this

=============== <that is the rail
/ / / /
/ / / /
/ / / /
/ / / /

that isn't the best picture, but the grip has the same lines as the Z-grip, I think it looks good.

I'll post pictures once I get a camera.

Last part i'm waiting on is a PF Euro Body and I will have the gun how I want it.

DiSoRdeR
01-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Last part i'm waiting on is a PF Euro Body and I will have the gun how I want it.
Is that where the P/F is slightly raised up?

And how could you post with out any pictures :eek:

Conversekidz
01-14-2005, 06:18 PM
I found my camera, but it didn't have the memory card with it :-\ have to wait till my dad gets home so I can get a card from him.