PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Tech: Help! Hyperframe

TheShark
01-14-2005, 09:23 PM
Hey guys..

I got a 20bps hyperframe a month ago and played with it and it really rips. I was only able to get full auto up to 13 consistantly, but I haven't messed with the service mode at all yet.

However, I have 2 problems at the moment. First, the safety did not come installed. Hi-tech, I read one of your responses where you described exactly how to install it, however, it seems my frame is different. I do not have a small vertical hole below the horizontal safety hole. I do have the vertical hole *above this, which extends up to the top of the frame. I have no clue where to put the spring / ball bearing before sliding the safety in...

My second problem is, sadly, that we had a huge storm and some rain water got into my bag. The externals of my gun were covered in water when I discovered it. :eek: I dried everything off, took apart the hyperframe, and while there was moisture inside, from what I could tell it only extended in a couple mm from the edge of the grip, and didn't seem to have touched any of the electronics. Once I had it reassembled, I put the battery in. It turned on but much to my dismay, I heard a very quiet sizzling sound. :mad: I immediately took the battery out and the frame is now sitting open, and I am praying it will work next time I put the battery in.

At any rate, if you could give me a hand with the safety issue, I would appreciate it.

(PS I have read the hyperframe FAQ, great work there, but sadly no help with the safetey)

TheShark
01-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Well I gave the internals a good going-over with compressed air, and put the battery back in... and it is working fine, thank god. Still no clue on the safety however, the only place it seems the spring / ball bearing could go is that vertical shaft that goes from the top of the inside of the safety to the top of the gripframe... help!

TheShark
01-15-2005, 09:35 PM
... Anyone?

Pyroboy597
01-16-2005, 09:56 PM
lol i had the same problem, bought a hyp frame for 80$ new and the safety was not installed... could not get the damn thing in at all and had no clue wat i was doing... returned it to the guy i bought if from and just said to hell with that and got an intelliframe

Big'n slo
01-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Hey guys..

I got a 20bps hyperframe a month ago and played with it and it really rips. I was only able to get full auto up to 13 consistantly, but I haven't messed with the service mode at all yet.

However, I have 2 problems at the moment. First, the safety did not come installed. Hi-tech, I read one of your responses where you described exactly how to install it, however, it seems my frame is different. I do not have a small vertical hole below the horizontal safety hole. I do have the vertical hole *above this, which extends up to the top of the frame. I have no clue where to put the spring / ball bearing before sliding the safety in...

My second problem is, sadly, that we had a huge storm and some rain water got into my bag. The externals of my gun were covered in water when I discovered it. :eek: I dried everything off, took apart the hyperframe, and while there was moisture inside, from what I could tell it only extended in a couple mm from the edge of the grip, and didn't seem to have touched any of the electronics. Once I had it reassembled, I put the battery in. It turned on but much to my dismay, I heard a very quiet sizzling sound. :mad: I immediately took the battery out and the frame is now sitting open, and I am praying it will work next time I put the battery in.

At any rate, if you could give me a hand with the safety issue, I would appreciate it.

(PS I have read the hyperframe FAQ, great work there, but sadly no help with the safetey)

Check to make sure there is no hole below the safety button, It might just be filled in with gunk as I doubt they changed the frames. If all else fails and there is no lower hole it might be possible to tap the upper hole for a set srew to hold the spring and ball in.

http://home.comcast.net/~jeffreykier/Pics/sm-hyper4.JPG

TheShark
01-19-2005, 06:29 PM
There is no hole filled with gunk. :tard: Please guys, help me out!

SocialD
01-21-2005, 02:40 PM
My Hyperframe didn't have a safty either. Now, I use an Auto cocker pull pin instead. ;)