PDA

View Full Version : RT Drop off

aovboy
01-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Okay, I had more problems with my marker today than I think it is possible to have. Here's the specs for you:

RT-ULE
X-Valve
ULT
Warp Feed
Intelliframe
88/4500 PMI Preset Tank (~800psi)

Level 10 setup:
Smallest carrier
1 shim
Small Spring

ULT Setup:
3 ULT Shims
1 Level 10 shim

I ran into a poopload of problems today. I'd fix it, and then something else would happen. Eventually, something happened that I haven't read up on. It's having some major drop off. It'll chrono normal for 10-15 shots, then go to low 100s or high 80s/90s, and double feed. Next shot is the same, with a barrel break, then it goes back to decent speeds again. After 10-15 shots, same thing. Tried using the RT Chrono procedure, walking the trigger, shooting one by one slowly...nada. It gave me a variety of other problems today, the biggest one being the sear getting stuck back.

What can be done to stop the drop off and sear sticking? It's fairly new, only about 2 cases or so through it prior to this, and maybe another 1000 dry shots.

Chronobreak
01-15-2005, 11:30 PM
have u been oiling the marker?

it may do the sticking then til its a bit mroe broken in.

oil and shoot 2-3 cases if tis stil doing it let us know

aovboy
01-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Actually turns out it was a real stupid problem. I wasn't screwing the tank in all the way...the Warp, tank cover, and drop all made it a real tight fit, and I wasn't getting it all the way in there.

I still have the problem of the sear getting stuck back, but I think going up a carrier size might fix that.