PDA

View Full Version : I need help about Mag Frames

Dawg047
01-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking into buying a frame for my powerfeed Micromag and wondered what is out there. I know about the y's, the intelli's, and the logic frames but can somebody tell me about the RPG frame and the website for pics and pricing. Also looking for any other type of new frames that are out there. What do you guys like? Thanks and please help a fellow magger out.

j.storm
01-15-2005, 10:35 PM
RPG: www.themagsmith.com or www.fragtek.com

JoshK
01-15-2005, 11:17 PM
There are Hyperframes...

my f/s thread has some info on them

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=163577

RoadDawg
01-18-2005, 02:27 AM
I can't speak on the part of Logic frames but the RPG frame is AGD approved, takes AGD triggers, is extremely light, looks awesome, shoots even better, and is just sweet all around. Now if you want an electro frame GA Devil has a 90* frame with the same look of the RPG. In my opinion, can't beat the customer service that goes along with the RPG name.

SpitFire1299
01-18-2005, 08:53 AM
RPG Frames are the coolest!!! But, if you want to spend $150 on them :( (Frame, Grips, shipping)

Ive got a chrome intelliframe that would fit on your gun for $70 :headbang:

shartley
01-18-2005, 11:27 AM
I can't speak on the part of Logic frames but the RPG frame is AGD approved, takes AGD triggers, is extremely light, looks awesome, shoots even better, and is just sweet all around. Now if you want an electro frame GA Devil has a 90* frame with the same look of the RPG. In my opinion, can't beat the customer service that goes along with the RPG name.
Are Logic frames NOT AGD Approved? I didn’t know this. Maybe Logic can shed some light on this?

As for the frames being able to take AGD triggers…. If the customer does not WANT an AGD Trigger in the frame they buy which is NOT an AGD Frame, then it isn’t an issue, is it? Logic’s frames come with their own triggers, specifically designed for their frames. And these triggers and frames work flawlessly in conjunction with the AGD markers they are placed on.

From what I have seen, ALL of the after market frames that folks keep mentioning here on AO work GREAT. And none of the differences aside from styling differences matter. If you like the way the gripframe looks, and it fits your style, you can’t go wrong getting it. Period. No matter who makes it.

Chronobreak
01-18-2005, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=shartley]Are Logic frames NOT AGD Approved? I didn’t know this. Maybe Logic can shed some light on this?
QUOTE]

no they dontt ake agd triggers.

not really a big deal but if u wanna upgrade unles u can convince him to special make soemthing ur in the dark.

as with an agd trigger you have a few more choices now and probly some more in the future.

Dawg047
01-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey, probably going to get an RPG frame or Logic (like the looks of the RPG Chimera better).Sorry need4speed, but chrome does not look good with my gun, it is a red,blue,black,and silver Micromag splash. Thanks for all the great responses guys. Keep postin though, I like to here everyones opinon.

Automaggot68
01-18-2005, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=shartley]Are Logic frames NOT AGD Approved? I didn’t know this. Maybe Logic can shed some light on this?
QUOTE]

no they dontt ake agd triggers.

not really a big deal but if u wanna upgrade unles u can convince him to special make soemthing ur in the dark.

as with an agd trigger you have a few more choices now and probly some more in the future.

Why'd you correct him? He already said they didn't take AGD triggers. How many choices do you have with an AGD trigger? 2 ?

Chronobreak
01-18-2005, 10:10 PM
sry seemed ther was some confusion. just trying to clairify.

uhm....4? or more possibly more in the future as well ;)

see the new viper trigger or w/e rogue just unleashed.

Automaggot68
01-18-2005, 10:24 PM
sry seemed ther was some confusion. just trying to clairify.

uhm....4? or more possibly more in the future as well ;)

see the new viper trigger or w/e rogue just unleashed.

Z grip.-No longer in production

Rogue's

intelliframe.

The original doesnt count

RoadDawg
01-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Are Logic frames NOT AGD Approved? I didn’t know this. Maybe Logic can shed some light on this?

As for the frames being able to take AGD triggers…. If the customer does not WANT an AGD Trigger in the frame they buy which is NOT an AGD Frame, then it isn’t an issue, is it? Logic’s frames come with their own triggers, specifically designed for their frames. And these triggers and frames work flawlessly in conjunction with the AGD markers they are placed on.

From what I have seen, ALL of the after market frames that folks keep mentioning here on AO work GREAT. And none of the differences aside from styling differences matter. If you like the way the gripframe looks, and it fits your style, you can’t go wrong getting it. Period. No matter who makes it.

Notice Sam that I said I can't speak on the part of Logic because I don't know anything about them except what I've read from the hands of their creator. So ease up.

By the way there are three for sure choices. The AGD blade, AGD grooved (double) and the new Viper trigger. Three is always better then one. :)