PDA

View Full Version : weired band

68bird
01-17-2005, 12:43 AM
ok last night i went to see my friends bands play, like i allways do. well this night they were playing with a band i havent seen befor called the sophistifu*ks. well every one wasent realy into them cuz they were like that 50s muttenchop/gg allen/ death metal band so alot of people went outside. well it was cold and i stayed and watched them play and it was funny cuz if any of u have herd or even seen gg allen u might have herd of what he has done at his show when he was alive. the singer was singen and beaten his head with the mic and bleeding all over the place from the head it was funny cuz ive never seen any one beat his bloody head agenst the ground. all of a sudden i look back on stage and the singer is laying on the ground and i couldent see him then i see some ones butt and i moved to get a better view and this girl starts pissing in his mouth. sware on my moms grave. well he swollows and every one was dumbfounded and i run outside and tell everyone that a girl pissed in his mouth and every one ran inside and was looking around all franticly. this place is like a place for teens like my self and there are rules for every band and nudity is one of them. the stage was all covered in piss and blood and lugies and broken glass and every one was laughing cuz it was so unexpected. the owner banned them for ever i think. it was so funny.

maglover728
01-17-2005, 06:36 AM
And you missed it? Too bad.

Yuck! :nono:

fcpchop
01-17-2005, 12:17 PM
:eek: that is freaking grose, why in the world would you want someone to piss in your mouth. you have to be one messed up person.

Echo419
01-17-2005, 08:35 PM
This proves that girls dont need to sit down...

68bird
01-17-2005, 10:13 PM
yea i saw the end of it when she was almost done but i did see it and it scared me