PDA

View Full Version : Sear question and ULE rail question

Boydster
01-17-2005, 12:11 PM
-What is the difference between a Classic sear and a RT Pro sear? What about RT and RT Pro?
Or are they all the same just different sear pins and sear pin placement?
I have a back-up Classic sear that I bought and I'm thinking of buying a ULE RT/RT Pro rail. Will my Classic sear work if I get the correct kind of sear pin that goes through the rail?

-What is the difference between a ULE RT rail and a ULE RT Pro rail? Do they both have the sear pin go through the rail?

-Are those ULE rails a different material like the ULE bodies are compared to a ss body? Or do they just have the material scooped out of the insides that they doesn't need?

Thanks.

Dayspring
01-17-2005, 12:49 PM
No, your classic sear will not work in an RT Pro/RT ULE rail. (Same Rail). The RT series has a brass busing that the sear pin goes through.

ALL Rails are aluminum.

-What is the difference between a Classic sear and a RT Pro sear? What about RT and RT Pro?
Or are they all the same just different sear pins and sear pin placement?
I have a back-up Classic sear that I bought and I'm thinking of buying a ULE RT/RT Pro rail. Will my Classic sear work if I get the correct kind of sear pin that goes through the rail?

-What is the difference between a ULE RT rail and a ULE RT Pro rail? Do they both have the sear pin go through the rail?

-Are those ULE rails a different material like the ULE bodies are compared to a ss body? Or do they just have the material scooped out of the insides that they doesn't need?

Thanks.

Chronobreak
01-17-2005, 12:49 PM
uhm...youl need an rt sear with an rt rail

if its an am/mm rail then the sear u have wil work

better assembly has less slop.

Boydster
01-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Say I have a complete ULE set-up. X-Valve and ULE rail and rt sear.... If I need to take the X-Valve out for whatever reason, can I put my Classic valve in even if the rt sear is still there?

And the person I wa going to buy this rail from also said that they had a ULE rail with the drop in pin style sear rather than the pin thru rail style. Is this a Classic rail with the guts shaved out to make it lighter?

So there is only one kind of ULE rail? All RT ULE's and RT Pro ULE's are the same?