PDA

View Full Version : Custom Jewels?

Cyberious
01-17-2005, 03:38 PM
Anyone know who can make custom E-Mag Jewels? I thought someone here used to but am not sure.

Creative Mayhem
01-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Anyone know who can make custom E-Mag Jewels? I thought someone here used to but am not sure.

Yes there was an AOer that made jewels.... sadly Heather has abandoned her devoted fans. :(

JK Heather ;) You will always be the BEST!

The Frymarker
01-17-2005, 04:15 PM
hehe, ahhh well, yes I made them they were kind of tough to make because they are so thin and tiny

Cyberious
01-17-2005, 04:20 PM
hehe, ahhh well, yes I made them they were kind of tough to make because they are so thin and tiny

I'm hoping to find one for you know what with a silver background and purple letters. BTW, I did receive it and already have the grip frame polished up nice and glossy. Still debating on putting a board (I have a morlock board for it though) in as it would be very tempting to use it.

The Frymarker
01-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Ummm I don't have the mold for my jewels....I can 't find it :(

I would have to make one from scratch, but if I did I could make the whole thing purple, so let me know because some wax is coming in and I'll just carve it on the bottom of one of those waxes.

That's great that you already have it polished up, I'm glad. I hope it brings you as much joy as it did me making parts of it.

If you use a morlock board, the grips have the window :( I could stretch out the resin to make a windowless panel, but I don't know how much resin I have left

The Frymarker
01-17-2005, 05:08 PM
sorry but I don't have that jewel mold, and can't seem to find those little molds

Will Wood
01-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Emag - You might want to try some plexiglass. That's what I'm going to do.
I'm cutting a whole in the box, adding some led lights, and am going to put a semi-transparent shilloette of Master Cheif on it.

You could just put an image of something under it. Wouldn't look as good.. but whatever if you don't care.

Will Wood
01-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Mind in the gutter.. my bad. I hear halo I think xbox :)

master_alexander
01-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Mind in the gutter.. my bad. I hear halo I think xbox :)
me 2

Chronobreak
01-17-2005, 09:19 PM
i think i recall someone having ahd ALOT of jewels made not too long ago ..then dont think i heard anymore. there were e-mag or something ones..maybe..i dotn recal sry

judster
01-17-2005, 11:27 PM
heather made me 2 different kinds for my tac-one e-mag...one says: tac-e and theother has my call sign: flatline...pretty cool looking...when evedr i get around to taking pics ill show off the jewels and the grips she made for me...