PDA

View Full Version : Squall VS. Stroker

Commissar_Loki
01-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Ok, I have the resources for one or the other, but what it looks like to me is they are identical. I literally cannot see the difference between these two. Does anyone know the exact differences between these two, and if its worth it to spend the extra money to go squall? (Since I have a pgp already...). I greatly appreciate it, Thanks!

-Butch

Muzikman
01-17-2005, 05:02 PM
A Squall is a 10 shot (spring loaded) 12 gram powered semi auto.

A Stroker is a Direct Feed, Constant Air pump that has been converted to semi.

Commissar_Loki
01-17-2005, 05:06 PM
On the palmer site, it says a PGP2 can be converted into a 12 gram spring fed pistol, (At the bottom of the link), thats what my question pertains to (sorry for confusion).
http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/catalog/STROKER.HTM

-Butch

Muzikman
01-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Ok, so you are talking a Squall vs a PGP Stroker.

The only difference is that the Squall is scratch built. It starts it life at PPS as a few brass tubes and goes from there.

A Stokerized PGP starts it's life as a PGP. They would both function similary, but IMO the Squall would be a better gun and it's also cleaner looking.

Commissar_Loki
01-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Ok, so as far as function their basically identical? I was thinking go with a squall jus for the name, it'd be quite a bit more, but I think it'd be worth it ( having a full custom pistol). Thanks MuzikMan for the ultra quick reply!

-Butch

P.S. The Stroker PGP is on the left, Squall on the right

TeamNausea
01-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Simple...Buy them both...if there is no difference send me the squall...if there is the stroker will do ;)

Richter
01-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I beleive a squall you get better effienency than the pgp stroker. I don't know by how many more shots each one gets but the squall is supposed to be more effeicient: ask the people in the pog forum for how many shots per 12 gram each one gets.