PDA

View Full Version : how to prewind q loader

master_alexander
01-17-2005, 07:15 PM
ok so i got my q loader and used it and choped some paint in it (spaces between balls) and i took it apart and cleaned it and put it back together and no worky. i ead the manual and i have to prewind it supposedly but couldn't decipher the directions so i come here :)

thanks for any help.

shatter_storm
01-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Put it all back together as normal, but before you put the end cap all the way back on the pod (leave it sticking out like a half inch), put it into the reload socket. Don't push too hard, but get the cap to seat against the crank without sealing the pod all the way up. Turn the handle about 8 times (or whatever prewind you'd like to use, 11 is faster but mangles paint more often, you can go up to 16 I think but it's extreme), and once you have turned the handle enough, push the pod top all the way onto the pod.

If you do it right the white ball should still be up at the top of the pod, but the pod should be tensioned and ready to go. You can test it by pushing on the black paddles in the top of the pod - if there's a decent amount of tension there you did it properly, if there's no resistance you should unwind the pod and start over.

master_alexander
01-17-2005, 08:37 PM
yay problem solved