PDA

View Full Version : x-valve? worth it?

SSniper
01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
hey guys.. i just had a quick question.. i have a 68 with powerfeed... and i was considering getting an x-valve because it comes with the level 10, and i want to make this oldschool gun very high performance... is it worth it for me to get the x-valve.. i mean... the classic is a semiautomatic so would i be able to notice the difference between the two valves?? is the xvalve still one shot per pull or can i somehow sweetspot it? :shooting:

evildead420
01-18-2005, 05:18 PM
u can sweetspot it, but u need an adjustable output tank, like a dynaflow, controling the output can adjust a sweetspot bounce style shot. the xvalve is made out of alumimum so its lighter then a classic mag or anyother SS valve. Youll definently notice a difference at shooting with a x valve over a regular classic :cool:

stop whining buy a mag
01-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Even wtih a preset tank you get can it to bounce a bit. I pulled out my trigger rod and with my preset Crossfire I get it to bounce nicely. If you want the extra BPS the X-valve is worth it. :shooting: :dance:
:headbang:

Titansu
01-18-2005, 07:22 PM
I don't think there will be too much difference between a classic and x-valve. The level 10 will help prevent chopping and the aluminum will lighten up your overall weight.

The real difference will come if you get a ULT on/off upgrade. That will greatly reduce the amound of force needed to activate the valve.

Just so happens I have an x-valve, lvl 10, ult for $185 shipped. :D

Chronobreak
01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Just so happens I have an x-valve, lvl 10, ult for $185 shipped. :D

:eek:

you will def notice a difference and prob get another 3-4 bps off if it,

if u want to make it as hgih eprformace as you can that and ad ouble trigger is about the ebst you can do.