PDA

View Full Version : _-~*^ Echo Cleaned His Room ^*~-_ PICS!

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Alrite, so I got in one of those moods, where I just wanted to clean my room... except this time I did more than I ever have... Cleaned all under my bed, the two huge drawers(sp?) under my bed, undr my desk, my closet, everything! So it filled like 5 30 gallon bags (seriously), and I found some neit stuff... and some not so Neit so I guess i'll post the pics.. Itll all be in individual posts so check back soon!

Most Illegal
man, i would say it but i dont wanna get banned... there was g of it about... this color :D

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Most Disgusting
Alrite, While cleaning off the second part of my desk, that i just throw crap on, and it all piles up I found this... Note: This is 100% Milk... all color changes are completly natural

dj89
01-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Alrite, so I got in one of those moods, where I just wanted to clean my room... except this time I did more than I ever have... Cleaned all under my bed, the two huge drawers(sp?) under my bed, undr my desk, my closet, everything! So it filled like 5 30 gallon bags (seriously), and I found some neit stuff... and some not so Neit so I guess i'll post the pics.. Itll all be in individual posts so check back soon!

thats sick

;)

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Most Foreign
Umm looks like some Chinese bill to me... I've never been out of country...

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Most Cute
This thing is so cute, its like a little green fish thats translucent, its like an inch long, and its all bendy :)

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Most Historic
Oscar Mayer Weenie Whistle

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Most Childish
1000 Random little stickers.. there so cool... i unoo what ima do with em yet

Echo419
01-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Most Useful
I lost this about a year ago... Finally I found it

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-19-2005, 09:18 PM
I really need to do that

wanna-b-ballin'
01-19-2005, 09:38 PM
so you cleaned under your bed twice. good idea.

yeah, i am trying to do the same thing, but its taking days and days. i am 16 and still share a beedroom with my bro, kinda sucks.
well, since me and my bro were wee little tots, we have been getting toys and such, and we have this room called the toy room. just cram packed with all kinds toys, books, old things, things we have found, and a bunch of stuff my parents left in there.
i am trying to clear it out so i can move into my own room, but its a scary adventure digging through all that crap. i started last summer, and i havent had much time to work on it, but i do when i feel like it and have some time to spend.
its only about half done.
i hope you havent spent as much time cleaning your room, as i have cleaning mine.

that would be so cool finding a lot of something this color :D that you didn't know you had

Will Wood
01-19-2005, 09:44 PM
About that first part.. Don't you love when you find that stuff?
I found some of it in the back of van in those compartment things once. I was like SWEET. It was crappy.

SCpoloRicker
01-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Me too, how good was yours Echo?

Echo419
01-20-2005, 06:54 PM
It was alrite.... bus stop - sale receipt... rolled.... :D

"the FitZ"
01-20-2005, 06:57 PM
No pics but my brother in college cooked chilli one night. with some kind of spaghetti. Well lets just say it was a pretty nasty combo. So being lazy (of course the trash was full) he decides to put the pot in the sink. It stays. and stays. and stays. so about 3 months later I'm up there. AND IT'S STILL THERE. It was the nastiest thing I've ever seen. It had stuff growing in it and nastiness all around. I believe he had to throw the pot away. That wasn't as bad as the time his freezer went out and all his deer meat and fish ruined. We bagged the meat. And after gagging and throwing up a few times we bleached the freezer. To give you an idea of how bad it was after we threw it in the dumpster a few miles from his house, we still smelled it on the way back. Worse than on the way up. Have you ever left a stink trail anywhere? By far the worst experience of my life.

Echo419
01-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Fitz thats sick dude haha... u seriously left a stink trail? I cant say i've ever done that :( :clap: