PDA

View Full Version : Great new field in NorCal

M-a-s-sDriver
11-12-2001, 01:34 AM
There is a new field that opened up near Woodland on Highway 505 at the Rd. 14 crossing at Zamora. The Mcevers have started a tournament format, 6-field layout that is really nice. On Saturday me and one other Pink Fluffy Ballerina played on thier opening day against/with the guys from Pyro, a Sacramento team. So far Wild Adventure has Sup'air ball, Hyperball, Leggo, Hydro, and a huge pallet/junk field. They also looked to be working on a couple of more fields. Debbie and her staff treated us well all day. There was ample parking, a good field office setup, and it is in plain view of the highway so you can show off your best moves. Since it is only 40 minutes away from me in Yuba City, I have declared it my new home field.
Anyway, just thought some of you Northern California cats would like to know about a really nice alternative to Sam's, APG, fairgrounds, and the like.
Brent Jackson, PFB.

riooso
11-12-2001, 07:41 AM
Do they have a web site?
Riooso

M-a-s-sDriver
11-12-2001, 07:51 AM
Yep. www.wildadventurepaintball.com
By the way RIOSO, I grew up in Wheatland. Class of '85. Started shooting each other up in '86 with PGP's at the Dredger ponds, Dry Creek, and Bear River.
Go Pirates!

Oh, and GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!! How 'bout them Raider weenies, huh?
Brent Jackson, PFB.

MagMan5446
11-12-2001, 12:39 PM
Them raider weenies?! Them raider weenies are gonna win the super bowl this year.