PDA

View Full Version : what kind of tank do i need?

greenarrow88
01-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Im getting a Tac-One do i need a high pressure tank? I have a low-pressure can i use that.

White_Noise
01-20-2005, 01:08 AM
youre going to need the high pressure in order for the valve to cycle correctly. id suggest a crossfire 68/4500 HP tank, or if you can afford it an adjustable tank such as a dynaflow.

Eric Cartman
01-20-2005, 10:52 AM
youre going to need the high pressure in order for the valve to cycle correctly. id suggest a crossfire 68/4500 HP tank, or if you can afford it an adjustable tank such as a dynaflow.

Crossfires have great reps for fixed output tanks (I've never used on myself so can't really comment). Many AOers (myself included) sing the praises of the Dynaflow. As White_Noise said, if you can afford it, that's the way to go. A good adjustable is the best way to get the most out of an X-valve, or any other RT valve, as it really helps to fine tune the trigger. Not to mention the fact that you can then use that tank on most markers out there. I run mine at 500 psi on my B2K4 and about 900 psi on my mag. The on / off that bleeds the line is a really sweet feature as well which eliminates the need for a slide check or pro-connect.

mag88888
01-20-2005, 03:01 PM
air america apocalypse 2k. i dont know if theres still a deal but there real nice. heres a link...
www.airamerica.com