PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Man lives at school

Southpaw
01-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Homeless Man lives at school (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4192379.stm)

Well at least MN made the news about something other than the bitter cold. It says something about our schools here too they are so nice people want to live at them :D

WicKeD_WaYz
01-20-2005, 05:27 PM
ahhh i hate bums. all the ones that live by me are so dumb they have no respect for anyone or anything like they will beg for food from you and if you feed them they will break into your house when you leave they dont care. they are so territorial and disgusting I mean at least pigs dont even crap where they sleep but most bums do its disgusting and they always carry knives so its not like you can touch them unless you wanna get shanked by an old rusty bum knife, and they never like to admit they are bums and if you call them one they are like "no im not a bum im a homeless person" or "im just a guy down on my luck" its like what are you next week a ****in outdoorsman I mean cmon find a shelter or something I hate stepping over you everytime I walk through the park

dj89
01-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Beggars can be choosers
My cousin told me this.
He was in California for a business trip. After he was done the meeting he went to subways, his friend that was with him did not like any thing on his sub so he just got the bread, on the way out there was a lady bum siting on the ground asking for food so he have here the bread. She grabbed it and took a bite and tossed it on the ground and yelled at him"what kind of sub is that............................"

So Beggars can be choosers

PyRo
01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Beggars can be choosers
My cousin told me this.
He was in California for a business trip. After he was done the meeting he went to subways, his friend that was with him did not like any thing on his sub so he just got the bread, on the way out there was a lady bum siting on the ground asking for food so he have here the bread. She grabbed it and took a bite and tossed it on the ground and yelled at him"what kind of sub is that............................"

So Beggars can be choosers
And that is the reason why she is a bum.

maglover728
01-21-2005, 04:03 AM
I only hate them if they have put them selves there and refuse to anything about it. the others should receive help to get back up on their feet. In fact, take the ones that refuse, make meat loaf out of them and serve it to the convicted felons in prison to save the states some money. :shooting: :headbang:

gc82000
01-21-2005, 05:59 AM
At my old highschool, there was always homeless ppl there working, cleaning or cutting the grass in the big fields. The homeless in Guam are not the worst ppl in the world some are from Cali, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. I know this because I did a project in a sociology class and was able to talk to some. Most are mentally unstable and have no family that is willing or able to give care. So dont bum bash either leave them alone or try to help them out.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-21-2005, 05:16 PM
So dont bum bash either leave them alone or try to help them out.

if you had my experiences with bums you would bum bash too. I used to feel sorry for them and even give them somethin to eat when I could. But through a few things that i dont ave time to type right now I hate most of them.

-=Squid=-
01-21-2005, 05:21 PM
Bums are bums on there own agenda. They have every bit of power to do whatever they want, thanks to the free enterprise system.

No bum will get my sympathy or spare change.

Halliday
01-22-2005, 01:25 AM
I hear the bum population is terrible in Hawaii. Since the weather is so nice there ppl think they don't need homes and live on the beach.

B.A.M.
01-22-2005, 11:14 AM
there are a couple of bums near my house who live behind a lowes. They usually have huge bondfires from the wood they steal from lowes