PDA

View Full Version : pbfanatics.com

MisterBones25
01-20-2005, 07:21 PM
in october my buddy ordered a drop forward and a 2x trigger for his tippmann off this web site. he sent a money order instead of using his credit card like an idiot. two weeks later the site disapeered. hes tried e-mailing them and all he can get from them is that they got his money order, but cant ship because they were in the prosess of moving to another warehouse. after a few more e-mails, they told him they were going bankrupt, and they were trying their hardest to follow up on their outstanding orders. its been 4 months and my buddy is out 50 something bucks :mad: . is anybody else in the same position with the same website? does anybody have any advise? :confused:

Halliday
01-20-2005, 09:37 PM
I tried to oder some things from them once. After getting the run around for a week on why my stuff had not arrived I cancelled the order.

Good luck.

maglover728
01-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this.

Muzikman
01-21-2005, 03:03 AM
Bummer, should have said something 4 months ago. They are not far from me, I could have gone over and talked to them. I was only in there a few times. Not very smart people if you ask me. I talked to the HS kid at the counter and he was all AGG and then I talked to one of the owners and he was your typical fly by night business owners.

automikey
01-21-2005, 07:57 AM
A few years ago they were great with service and shipping. They have a $10 credit of mine and I gave up on it a while ago when I kept getting that message on their website. Looks like they are gone.

SSniper
01-21-2005, 12:20 PM
hm.. yeah it just looks like theyre doing some work on the site... i would keep sending emails... see if he could possibly get that order for free...?

http://www.paintballfanatics.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/30137

wyn1370
01-21-2005, 12:36 PM
I ordered from them a couple months ago and it went very smoothly
when buying online always use a credit card, that way you can dispute charges if anything goes bad.

10-brink
01-22-2005, 12:27 AM
i had some trouble with them before, I cancelled my order, they still sent it, I sent it back, they sent it again, a couple months later, I got my money back minus shiping :cuss:

MisterBones25
01-22-2005, 12:37 AM
thanks guys, me and my buddy apreciate everything. ill tell him. this was his first time ordering off line. hopefully he can get his mony back and put it towards his future mag.