PDA

View Full Version : shocker warp bodies!?

dantoro
01-20-2005, 07:53 PM
do they make these? if anyone else saw the dvd that came with the new facefull there looked like there was a shocker with a q-loader that was fed through the side warp body style. was this what i thought it was or am i insane.

Mr. Mouse
01-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Not that ive heard of.. yet, people have put q-loaders on shockers, it could of been a differnt gun that looked similar or something

slade
01-20-2005, 08:01 PM
could be custom, doubt its a line. there is a custom warp empire timmy made by doc: http://www.docsmachine.com/

Onryou
01-20-2005, 08:20 PM
welcome to AO!.

now as far as that goes, perhaps it wasn't really a shocker... perhaps it was a Warp ULE mag...

Mags and shockers are apparently easily mistaken for eachother, well - more the mag for a shocker then the other way around.

dantoro
01-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Onryou, i thought that might be the case too. im pretty sure it wasn't a mag since it looked like it had the shocker emblem on the side and the crosshairs on the back. plus i get mad when people think my mag looks like a shocker. i tell them its the other way around.

WenULiVeUdiE
01-20-2005, 09:00 PM
It was a shocker. A minute or two later they show the same gun, and there is no bulky battery pack. It was custom.

Enemy
01-21-2005, 01:38 AM
mechanical?? devil mag?? hyperframe?? i havent seen a custom warp shocker for the only warp body i have ever seen is for the mags!! seems everyone else is content with the bracket on top of the gun!