PDA

View Full Version : My brother watches the OC

B.A.M.
01-20-2005, 09:01 PM
As the title says and im appauled. I mean i thought it was the show that only girls watch but it has seemed to ensnare my brother. What should i do :confused:

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2005, 09:03 PM
I watch the OC, it is full of hot chicks, and lesbians now!

So make like a tree and....and...Get the Hell out!

Echo419
01-20-2005, 09:03 PM
The first episode was awesome.. Drugs, Alcohol, Sex, Women, Cars, Fighting... no complaints here.

Echo419
01-20-2005, 09:04 PM
So make like a tree and....and...Get the Hell out!
That sounds like a quoute from The Boondock Saints where the bartender says that to the 3 russian mobs in his bar, except he says the F word instead of hell

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2005, 09:05 PM
That sounds like a quoute from The Boondock Saints where the bartender says that to the 3 russian mobs in his bar, except he says the F word instead of hell

That's because it is, but AO friendly.

B.A.M.
01-20-2005, 09:06 PM
ok and im sure you guys also file your nails too?
J/k but i seriously hate those kinds of shows. Give me destruction and chaos any day such as viva la bam

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Maybe I do.

Whatever.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-20-2005, 09:10 PM
I LIVE IN THE OC AND I DONT WATCH IT!! EVERYONE AROUND HERE HATES THAT SHOW ITS NOT EVEN THAT REAL!

now laguna beach is at least somewhat real

OysterBoy
01-20-2005, 09:11 PM
GOD NO! BILLABONGBOYS BROTHER WATCHES OC!

RUN!
http://www.chopperware.com/godzilla54/action/g54train.gif

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2005, 09:14 PM
I LIVE IN THE OC AND I DONT WATCH IT!! EVERYONE AROUND HERE HATES THAT SHOW ITS NOT EVEN THAT REAL!

Wait your telling me that they made up these stories, and people, and events.

You have got to be kidding me. :rolleyes:

WicKeD_WaYz
01-20-2005, 09:16 PM

well...they make a show about a particular county, and from what ive heard it does a horrible job of depicting what its really like here...so....yea, what was your point again? :confused:

B.A.M.
01-20-2005, 09:16 PM
GOD NO! BILLABONGBOYS BROTHER WATCHES OC!

RUN!
http://www.chopperware.com/godzilla54/action/g54train.gif
im no strange to sarcasm

well...they make a show about a particular county, and from what ive heard it does a horrible job of depicting what its really like here...so....yea, what was your point again? :confused:
That it sucks.

OysterBoy
01-20-2005, 09:17 PM

I've just been gigglwned (indirectly).

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2005, 09:24 PM

It is a TV show.

Of course it is going to be chalked full of falsehoods.

The Truth is Boring!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2005, 09:25 PM
I've just been gigglwned (indirectly).

umm how does that work.

ohh wait.... I got it..

I'm awesome.

Carry on.

WenULiVeUdiE
01-20-2005, 10:12 PM
First episode was alright. Saw it in Mexico and looked alright. It's just a modern day version of 90210.

slateman
01-21-2005, 12:42 AM
I would have to agree with WenULiVeUdiE. It really is just a new 90210. Except the acting is better. And the writing. And the girls are so much hotter (Tori Spelling? :wow: :spit_take )

ShooterJM
01-21-2005, 10:32 AM
It's just a modern day version of 90210.

Quoted for accuracy. I watch it with my fiance, it's not that bad for a TV show.

quik
01-21-2005, 11:07 AM
ok and im sure you guys also file your nails too?
J/k but i seriously hate those kinds of shows. Give me destruction and chaos any day such as viva la bam

Hehe, what an idiot.

anonymousbill123
03-06-2005, 01:17 PM

:headbang:

I live in OC... The OC sux! (the show)

Target Practice
03-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Hehe, what an idiot.

I may or may not agree with this statement.

AcemanPB
03-06-2005, 01:33 PM
My g/f watches the show religiously so naturally I'm stuck watching an episode here and there. It is certinally not a show I'd watch in my free time but it isn't that bad. Plus the last episode I saw had hot lesbian action :dance:

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Boobs on BOOBS!

Automaggin2
03-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Eh, That show just makes me feel like I'm on the lower end of the social spectrum. I wonder if kids really party and act like that out in Newport Beach.

There are some really attractice girls on that show, I will admit that :eek: :rolleyes:

WicKeD_WaYz
03-06-2005, 02:13 PM
:headbang:

I live in OC... The OC sux! (the show)

What part? Im in the south county RSM, Mission, Laguna area.

CaptaiN_JacK
03-06-2005, 02:17 PM
------and from what ive heard------- it does a horrible job of depicting what its really like here...so....yea, what was your point again? :confused:

Do YOU even have a point considering your main issue against the show stem from complete heresay?

I've never seen the show, I just dropped by to show how stupid this kid is. Adios!

WicKeD_WaYz
03-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Do YOU even have a point considering your main issue against the show stem from complete heresay?

I've never seen the show, I just dropped by to show how stupid this kid is. Adios!

uh oh did I step on someones toe because I made fun of your favorite TV show? Its ok if you watch it everyweek man I wont tell anyone.

BTW this thread is from January read the dates before you post im not getting into this again.

maxama10
03-06-2005, 03:55 PM
OOO i love watching colored lights moving around on a screen, TV kinda sucks all together. :sleeping:

slateman
03-06-2005, 04:02 PM
So what?? Wow, your brother likes a show that isn't nothing but violence and testosterone. There's nothing wrong with that.

I watch the OC. I think the show is very well acted. A little 90210ish in terms of story, but still kinda fun to see what will turn up next.

Get over it already. No reason to hate on him cus he watches stuff different from you. In fact, now he has something to talk about with the ladies. . . . . :eek:

maxama10
03-06-2005, 04:08 PM
So what?? Wow, your brother likes a show that isn't nothing but violence and testosterone. There's nothing wrong with that.

I watch the OC. I think the show is very well acted. A little 90210ish in terms of story, but still kinda fun to see what will turn up next.

Get over it already. No reason to hate on him cus he watches stuff different from you. In fact, now he has something to talk about with the ladies. . . . . :eek:
at the risk of sounding gay. ;) :dance: i can see it now "OMG girls did you see the OC last night i almost cried!!!" lets hope not eh?

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Actually it goes more like this

"There were boobies making out with more boobies, and then spiderman fell off a roof, and got himself some booby action"

MrWallen
03-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Hehe, watch that show every week, it's just so addicting!

The jokes are great too, and i love how the show is constantly making fun of itself.

slateman
03-06-2005, 06:13 PM
at the risk of sounding gay. ;) :dance: i can see it now "OMG girls did you see the OC last night i almost cried!!!" lets hope not eh?

Naw more like a conversation starter. You know like - "What kinda TV do you like?" "I am so in love with the OC!!!" "I've seen that show, its the one with that girl Marissa right?" "Yea, its so good!!!!" "Yea, its not bad. Hey you wanna come over to my house on Thursday* and study for a bi??. Afterwards we can watch the OC. Say around 6 or so?"

See how easy it is boys? Then you get a chance for the lady to cuddle up next to you, and you can put your arm around her. Its a beautiful thing.

*Yes I know what day its on. Sue me!

LudavicoSoldier
03-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Quoted for accuracy. I watch it with my fiance, it's not that bad for a TV show.

Its a show I am not morally opposed to watching with my GF, unlike Gilmore Girls. Hot lesbians making out?

There are far worse things on TV...

SlipknotX556
03-06-2005, 07:03 PM
I watched that reality show on MTV called the OC or whatever it was, just for the really hott chicks. I want to see the second season, or is that already on?......

maxama10
03-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Naw more like a conversation starter. You know like - "What kinda TV do you like?" "I am so in love with the OC!!!" "I've seen that show, its the one with that girl Marissa right?" "Yea, its so good!!!!" "Yea, its not bad. Hey you wanna come over to my house on Thursday* and study for a bi??. Afterwards we can watch the OC. Say around 6 or so?"

See how easy it is boys? Then you get a chance for the lady to cuddle up next to you, and you can put your arm around her. Its a beautiful thing.

*Yes I know what day its on. Sue me!

ohhhh.... well that sounds reasonable to me. not a bad idea at all
:) :cool: but if youre really into it then thats just quite 'odd' :rofl:

WicKeD_WaYz
03-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Theres actually such thing as "OC parties" on thursday nights around here now. :confused:

MrWallen
03-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Theres actually such thing as "OC parties" on thursday nights around here now. :confused:

Lol, thursday night is a huge party night in the dorms where i go to college, but when eight o'clock rolls around, everything gets totally silent, cause everyone's in their rooms watching the show. And because so few people actually have cable in their rooms, it's usually the entire floor in just one or two rooms, quite funny.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-06-2005, 11:08 PM
My friends and I watch the OC together on occasion.

I guess you could call it a party.

slateman
03-07-2005, 02:21 PM
ohhhh.... well that sounds reasonable to me. not a bad idea at all
:) :cool: but if youre really into it then thats just quite 'odd' :rofl:

You're what?? 15?? I'd like to see what you were doing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights :rolleyes:

I explained this. Yes the show is made for teenage girls, but the writing, while soapish, is actually good. And the acting is quite good as well. Do I make it a point to watch it every week? No, thats reserved for 24 and Alias. But if I got nothing better goin on, I'll check out the OC.

maxama10
03-07-2005, 06:27 PM
I really dont care too much for TV its nice to have once in a while, but not a necessity. and yes im about that age, 3 months and i will be :clap: .and i was either at my friends house or sitting at home listening to music and talking to people on aim or off running around... :dance:

WicKeD_WaYz
03-07-2005, 08:48 PM
and yes im about that age, 3 months and i will be :clap: .

they just keep getting younger and younger around here.....

slateman
03-08-2005, 12:11 AM
I really dont care too much for TV its nice to have once in a while, but not a necessity. and yes im about that age, 3 months and i will be :clap: .and i was either at my friends house or sitting at home listening to music and talking to people on aim or off running around... :dance:

Uh huh.

1. You don't care for TV?!? And I suppose you don't like football :p

2. Driving is a privilege. With privilege comes responsibility. End of lecture.

3. At a friends house? Sitting at home? Talking to people on AIM?? And I get the gay inuendo?? Uh huh

j/k ;) Congrats on the license. Drive carefully. Now that you got a car, maybe you won't be spending your nights sitting at home alone. Luck! :headbang:

White_Noise
03-08-2005, 12:30 AM
the solution to not having to sit through all of the soap opera BS of the OC:

!. go to www.google.com
2. click on images
3. type in the name of your favorite actress from the OC(or any other HOT girl, IE lindsy lohan, Olsen twins, etc)
4. enjoy! ;)
5. save 55 minutes of your life, because you did what you could do during the hour of the OC in five minutes.

MrWallen
03-08-2005, 01:04 AM

!. go to www.google.com
2. click on images
3. type in the name of your favorite actress from the OC(or any other HOT girl, IE lindsy lohan, Olsen twins, etc)
4. enjoy! ;)
5. save 55 minutes of your life, because you did what you could do during the hour of the OC in five minutes.

yes, but on the show they move and talk and have dramatic storylines and such.

WicKeD_WaYz
03-08-2005, 01:11 AM

!. go to www.google.com
2. click on images
4. enjoy! ;)

Yea and you could google Elisha Cuthbert but why not just watch the who "Girl Next Door" movie?

BlackWeenie
03-08-2005, 01:23 AM
if your brother is watching the OC, he has clearly lost the will to live, in which case, a swift blow to the head is in order.