PDA

View Full Version : gun assebly help

cdacda13
01-20-2005, 09:16 PM
ok so i got my new mag today into to shoot it, i need to oil it. i took it apart, which was the easy part. now i cant get the the rail, body and valve to line up correctly. i already lost part of the paint on the body trying to get it on. pleace help

SSniper
01-20-2005, 10:06 PM
patience... just get one screw in at a time... then you might have to wiggle the field screw around a bit for it to line up (this happens on my classic a lot) but just wiggle it and spin the screw at the same time until it finds the threads.. hope this helps

Tunaman
01-20-2005, 10:58 PM
if the SEAR in not in the RAIL, put it in with the SEAR PIN. The pointed part of the SEAR faces forward. Make sure the TRIGGER ROD goes down into the GRIPFRAME and winds up behind the TRIGGER. ;) Place the RAIL with the SEAR INSTALLED on to the GRIPFRAME making sure the RAIL BUSHING is in either the RAIL or the GRIPFRAME hole. Install the MAINBODY with the FRONT FRAME SCREW. Install the VALVE by aligning the Z-LOCK PIN on the VALVE with the Z-LOCK GROOVE on the back of the RAIL. Push the VALVE in, twist a little to align the REAR FIELD STRIP SCREW with the hole(THREADS) in the VALVE. Done. Let me know if you need more help.