PDA

View Full Version : Frenzy Board Woes

Automaggot68
01-21-2005, 01:48 PM
I recently bought a Used Warped Sports Dark Timmy. It came yesterday, and everything looked GREAT.
I got the Frenzy manual online, and read through it. I put the marker into Forced mode (eyes on), and let her rip.
Exactly one shot later, the eyes turned off, and the marker went into the 12bps cap, with the designated 'F' turning into a ' * ' on the LCD readout.
I turned the marker off, Replaced the battery, checked the eye connections, the eyes themselves, and cleaned them for good measure.
I turned the marker back on, and it did the same thing.

Am I doing something wrong?

magmanl337
01-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you are supposed to give the gun to your friend. And then let him keep it.

Automaggot68
01-21-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes, you are supposed to give the gun to your friend. And then let him keep it.
NO WAY.
Which one?

Dayspring
01-21-2005, 02:17 PM
The eyes may be misaligned. Are the orings on the eyes? If not, try using some paper hole punches to push the eyes into the body.

Automaggot68
01-21-2005, 02:19 PM
The eyes may be misaligned. Are the orings on the eyes? If not, try using some paper hole punches to push the eyes into the body.
Thanks man, i'll try that Right now.

Automaggot68
01-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Nope, the orings are on the eyes, I tweaked them a bit, but i dont want to ruin anything.

I'll add more to whats going on.

The marker turns one, NO AIR in it, maybe that could be a problem.

The 'F' stays as long as I pull the tigger, with nothing breaking the eyes.

The moment I move the bolt foreward, and depress the trigger, The 'F' turns into the '*'.
Of course, I also hear the solenoid activate.

I pull the bolt back then depressed the trigger, the '*' is still there, but no 'noid click.

tony3
01-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Same problem with my old dark. You need new eyes. About a 15-30 dollar fix depending where you get them.

Alux
01-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Your guns fine, when you leave the bolt forward and you fire, the board goes into bypass mode, which is the lil " * " your getting and its capped so you dont chop a ball. If the solenoid does not click after its in " * " and youve pulled the bolt back then your gun is fine. To get it back in forced you have to reset the gun.

Edit - what settings are you using.

Flossabe
01-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Are you doing this with or without paint, if it is without paint then pull the trigger back while you turn it on to put it into simulation mode (if you dident know). Other than that I would start by carefully checking the harness from the board to where the eyes plug in. I had the same problem and that is what was wrong.

Flossabe