this things gonna be PIMP, x-valve, warp etc etc :ninja:

TMAXXKING1
01-21-2005, 02:37 PM
thats a nice find is it from hawaii.... ??? i think i might have seen it before

Chronobreak
01-21-2005, 02:39 PM
thats a nice find is it from hawaii.... ??? i think i might have seen it before

YES! lol howda ya know?

seller seems like a good guy. these bods are VERY RARE and i won it by sniping $2 mroe than the highest bid WOOT
:ninja: $123

Creative Mayhem
01-21-2005, 02:42 PM
YES! lol howda ya know?

seller seems like a good guy. these bods are VERY RARE and i won it by sniping $2 mroe than the highest bid WOOT
:ninja: $123

Those bodies are rare, but not very rare... If you really want a RARE Micromag, then try to get your hands on a fixed barrel micro. Now THOSE are RARE!

Chronobreak
01-21-2005, 02:45 PM
true..ive only seen 2 of these in real life over my whole p-ball career il say thats rare enough.

i wanted soem flexibilty with it thats why i ddint get those. btw none fo those are hopper right either ;)

http://www.haveblue.org/chrismader/scanned%20items/pro-team_micromag_fixed_bar.jpg

not ym style ;)

The Action Figure
01-21-2005, 02:45 PM
a guy was sellin one mint for 100 here, but I had to be nice and tell him to up the price. sold for 250

Chronobreak, is that an old dye aluminum? I have a black one and they look similar

magman007
01-21-2005, 02:51 PM
that would be a dye stainless, same design as the alum, just satainless

Chronobreak
01-21-2005, 02:59 PM
a guy was sellin one mint for 100 here, but I had to be nice and tell him to up the price. sold for 250

Chronobreak, is that an old dye aluminum? I have a black one and they look similar

ss i think

lol you couldve been even nicer and told me he was selling it for that price ;)j/j

B.A.M.
01-21-2005, 03:20 PM
im loving that mainbody

luke
01-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Perfect bodies for custom bolt on Warp feed-tube adapters. ;) :cool:

Chronobreak
01-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Perfect bodies for custom bolt on Warp feed-tube adapters. ;) :cool:

YES!:) i just gotta see what setup/where i want the warp placed

TMAXXKING1
01-22-2005, 01:12 AM
come on every real mag guy knows ebay is your freind ... good snag man ...

did you see the logic frame for 80 in the misc forum... it is milled for a micro mag ... poof get some looks on it ..

Chronobreak
01-22-2005, 01:18 AM
im prob gonna keep the single for a while and see how that works but i dont like 45* at all.

il porlby get a y-grip for it or use my vert frame for a while ex since i only have 1 vavle etc fo rknow

i think i mgiht actually go y-grip, new rogue trigger/or rolelr trigger and y-grip for now.
unles a good either cheaper than devilamg or good electro/pneumatic/whatever better solution for mags

btw speling sucks but u mean what i get ;)

master_alexander
01-22-2005, 01:36 AM
i was gonna get that, but forgot to snatch it. it was on ebay, correct?

Chronobreak
01-22-2005, 01:37 AM
i was gonna get that, but forgot to snatch it. it was on ebay, correct?

forgot? lol u either wanted it or u didnt and i DID :) :p

i am teh ebayz snipzorz

automikey
01-22-2005, 08:07 AM
I have one that has the hopper on the left, your's is the first hopper-right one I've seen. I saw a center feed once I think, sure would like one of those.

Will an X-valve fit in these?

Anybody have parts for these, let us know...

Chronobreak
01-22-2005, 12:55 PM
an x-valve SHOULD fit but ptp tolerances...lol so some lsight modding might be needed but should be fine.

parts for these? like what other than bodies they take standard mag parts...

StygShore
01-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Wow, 123.00 - 250.00, I have had about 6 micros over the last 5 or 6 years, always had a heck of a time selling them for anything close to what they were worth. I think I still have some pics of one we milled the gills off of, and lightened up nicely.

See those pics in this thread, and some info that might help when you work on the project. Like figure out what to do with your sear pin. I ended up tapping the side of the Micro body and having a stainless screw turned down to fit.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103010

If you are into the angled vert adapter, and want something a little unique, talk to RRfireblade about getting this little mod done.

Styg

evan123
01-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Very nice man

StygShore
01-22-2005, 08:11 PM
I think I have a couple of foregrips and a few odds and ends left overs from my micro projects around here. let me know if you are looking for anything

Styg

Chronobreak
01-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Wow, 123.00 - 250.00, I have had about 6 micors over the last 5 or 6 years, alwasy had a heck of a time sellign them for anythign close to what they were worth. I think I still have some pics of one we milled the gills off oc, and lightened up nicely.

See some pics in this thread, and some info that might help when you work on the project.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103010

If you are into the angled vert adapter, and want something a little unique, talk to RRfireblade about getting this little mod done.

Styg

THANKS! help like this/that makes me lvoe AO :dance:

il tak to jay about the mod too as i have been about some other misc things lately.

i was looking for a way to mod a 15* asa on and i think this might work fine :)

as for milling yeah..i was thinking about it too..yes i know mciromags are small and the lightest mags..BUT they can stil be lighter.. so i thinking flaten the whole thing(shave ridges down) and maybe remove everything in the back after the fields trip screw :eek:

lol that would be ligth aye?

now wheres that mq-valve upgrade right about now >:P

also have a nice short custom barrel int eh works :ninja: MROE TO COME! thanks for the replies guys suggestions,comments,tips are all welcome

il probly sell of the signle trigger and ss(if anyone si interested gimme ehadsup)