PDA

View Full Version : Paintball guns on Comedy Central

Conversekidz
01-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Ever see the new game show Distraction on Comedy Central? I just saw an advertisement for the next show and in one part of it the there is a gun shooting a game show contestant in the groin area.

If anyone hasn't seen the show its all about can you answer the triva questions while getting "distracted". The show I saw people had to put cloth pins on their face while answering triva, another one they where breaking bottles over their heads.

To say the least the show is brutal.

Mod's you can move this if you want.

Kallahan
01-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Wasn't really my bag. Shows kinda stupid, the trivia is trivial (HAHA yes pun!).

tyrion2323
01-21-2005, 09:36 PM
[Subject now deleted from the thread so, response not needed apart for any hate that might be brought down on you for a basically innocent comment...MarkM]

Anyways - on topic:

I saw Distraction purely by chance. it wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special. The host is a bit of a tool.

Hoophooted
01-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Really dumb show...

The broken bottles over the head (and chairs) were obviously easy-break hollywood props. Do it a hundred times, it's never dangerous... just boring. :tard:

At least they're wearing saftey gear with the paintball stunts. They're shooting each other in the crotch for 20 feet away... but probably with steel plates in their pants. Very low-brow stuff.