PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me about the JT Flex7 IZE (hopefully a glasses wearer!)

PowerFedMag
11-12-2001, 01:52 PM
OK, I wear glasses and use the Maxx Vision by Brass Eagle.
It's a very bulky mask, and sometimes slides around, BUT the foam is very comfortable, and I have no probs wearing glasses.

I want to get a fire JT Flex7 IZE mask, and was wondering, will that accomodate glasses?
What color lens does it come with? I see pictures of a mirror color lens, is that only thermal (i am planning on getting thermal with it).
What are any other good\bad features of it? How's the foam?
Does thermal really help (worth $10)?

thanx fer any advice

prodiGyBNTY
11-12-2001, 02:17 PM
i wear contacts, but have put on mine when wearing my glasses just see if it would fit...it does, but then again i dont wear monster cokebottle lenses..also, your glasses very well may fog up...which then ruins the thermal effect of the mask...yes thermal is worth 10 bux...hell...in my opinion, thermal is worth an extra 50 bux...the foam is ok...its just like all the other jt masks...kinda crappy behind the ears but good around the face.

FooTemps
11-12-2001, 02:19 PM
How would I keep my glasses from fogging?

prodiGyBNTY
11-12-2001, 02:23 PM
well...i guess 2 ways...1 for sure

1. get the jt fan...that'll do it for sure

2. clean em after every game...preferably an alcohol based cleaner...like the spray you get at sunglasshut...keeps particles off the lenses that can attract moisture..thus...fogging!

manike
11-12-2001, 02:28 PM
I wear glasses and have been an avid JT spectra/Flex 7/Ize wearer for years.

I've just switched to a V-force Morph.

I think it is much more comfortable over glasses and the space in front of you lenses seems to make them fog less. The Morph foam feels very comfortable and although they do stick out further from my face than my JT's did, I prefer them in general as a glasses wearer.

I've always used a fan with my JT's as otherwise I'd eventually fog my glasses. I'm just about to make a fan set up for my V-force to make them perfect for me.

I love the way I have 4 sets of lenses and change them in my morph to suit conditions, some times several times a day. I used to carry two sets of JT's cos they were such a pain to change lenses.

I'm very impressed with the Morph and I recommend any glasses wearers try it.

manike

PowerFedMag
11-12-2001, 02:52 PM
What colors come with the fire?

So, they do fit glassess? I have small like 45x22 frames, can't find clip ons anywhere.
I can get the JT's for $30, so I think I may get em for that reason. Plus I think my Maxx Vision muffles my voice, since every on the field is like, "What'd you say!" as I am screaming.

prodiGyBNTY
11-12-2001, 02:59 PM
the muffled voice may not be your mask..it could be their masks..or their ears! my opinion...mark em..then tell them after the game

PowerFedMag
11-12-2001, 03:01 PM
yea and I'll make new friends too (the other team!)

MagMan5446
11-12-2001, 03:16 PM
Get a V-Force Morph. They have plenty of room for glasses in them.

PowerFedMag
11-12-2001, 03:32 PM
where can I find em cheapest, how much are they anyways, and what colors do they come in?