PDA

View Full Version : macroline questions

wanna-b-ballin'
01-23-2005, 01:09 AM
i have some questions about macroline...

how often do you have to replace it?

can you pull it out of the fittings and push it back into the fittings multiple times without haveing to trim the ends or replace it?

does it easily get snagged on things like bushes and have the line pop out of the fittings?

-=Squid=-
01-23-2005, 01:15 AM
i have some questions about macroline...

how often do you have to replace it?

can you pull it out of the fittings and push it back into the fittings multiple times without haveing to trim the ends or replace it?

does it easily get snagged on things like bushes and have the line pop out of the fittings?
There really isn't a set date for how long macroline will last before you need to change it. Basically, you can leave it on until you see visible wear.

You can take it on and off as much as you want without trimming anything, assuming that it's not all messed up. It won't make it uneven by taking it off the fittings.

It can't "pop out" of the fittings. The line locks into them, that's how hydraulic fittings work. With air, there is no way the line is coming out, especially by hand, without air, you have to hold the locking device down to remove it.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-23-2005, 01:19 AM
I've been using my macro hose for a little under a year now and it still works fine. It is discolored at the ends because of oil but it still works fine. Macro hose isn't going to get snagged in a tree or bush since it should be close to your marker. If it does get snagged it's not going to get sliced in half or break.