PDA

View Full Version : Questions about online photo albums

Automaggin2
01-23-2005, 01:11 AM
An ex-girlfriend of mine decided out of nowhere that she wants to be the ultimate :cuss:, so she decided to post some pictures of me on her online photo album. I have told her numerous times to take them down but she wont, is it legal for her to put pictures of me up that deface my character? If there is no law against it, then I'm going to have to settle things by myself, possibly a baseball bat to her windshield.

bornl33t
01-23-2005, 01:17 AM
just e-mail the admin and ask that they be removed. They will do it, JUST to avoid the possibility of legal actions.

t33kyboy
01-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Could we see these pictures...?

Automaggin2
01-23-2005, 03:25 AM
Its on webshots, and there is no telephone number or email address.

Automaggin2
01-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Yea, I know she is pissing me off, and shes doing a damn good job because she likes to show the whole community and everyone I graduated with these pictures. If they do not remove it, then I will take it into my own hands. This girl has done nothing but put me through grief. She stole my whole DMB CD and DVD collection out of my car right after I left for school. How do I know? Because she is the only person that has a key to my car. How did she get it? I have no idea.

Automaggin2
01-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Wahoo! I got webshots to take it off and they said if she puts it back up they are closing up her account and banning her IP.