PDA

View Full Version : AO - CPhil = PBN

PBX Ronin 23
01-23-2005, 01:58 AM
No need to add any more words to the title.

dj89
01-23-2005, 02:01 AM
I hope not. Or it will be like that days of the :argh: and :ninja: on ao :( .

SpecialBlend2786
01-23-2005, 02:01 AM
no need to add anything else actually.

you hit it right on the dot, eggzactly what i was thinking

:(

OysterBoy
01-23-2005, 02:19 AM
I wouldn't go THAT far; great as phil is, we wont all suddenly become morons.

Still, phil is a great guy.. I promise not to beg for members being unbanned anymore!

-=Squid=-
01-23-2005, 02:20 AM
I hope not. Or it will be like that days of the :argh: and :ninja: on ao :( .
It wouldn't be so bad if people would stop trying to get there point across solely relying on smileys.

thecavemankevin
01-23-2005, 02:37 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if people would stop trying to get there point across solely relying on smileys.
:headbang: :dance: :bounce: http://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/wave.gifhttp://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/party.gifhttp://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/respek.gifhttp://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/lol_hitting.gif

you mean like that?

haha

1stdeadeye
01-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Donde esta Unka Phil? :(

teufelhunden
01-23-2005, 09:50 AM
Disagree. I didn't ever see CPhil participating in any of the AO-esque threads, which is all that would make him positivley stand out. Anybody can ban someone for breaking a rule. CPhil just did it more visibly than anybody else, as evidenced by his 16.5k posts.

quik
01-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Minnasan wa baka desu yo.

oh ho ho!

bofh
01-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Phil had to removed himself from the mod list.

I'd only guess becuase he thought it was not worth the effort anymore.

Albinonewt
01-23-2005, 11:19 AM
That chows.

Me likey Phil...

FreakBaller12
01-23-2005, 11:46 AM
I bet it was because alot of people were blaming him for whatever is happening now and maybe's he's doing this just to prove it's what we make of the forums and not the way he moderates them.

-=Squid=-
01-23-2005, 11:59 AM
:headbang: :dance: :bounce: http://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/wave.gifhttp://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/party.gifhttp://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/respek.gifhttp://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/lol_hitting.gif

you mean like that?

haha
Something like that.

manike
01-23-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm curious as to why people have thought AO was > PBN anyway?

Lately I've not been able to differentiate. In some ways AO's 'collective' arrogance has made it worse.

I love Phil, and think his going is a very sad state of affairs, but I can understand it when you work hard on something and people just want to take cheap shots at you.

<3 for Phil, and many people here should be ashamed of themselves and their conduct over the last year or so.

fcpchop
01-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Phil had to removed himself from the mod list.

I'd only guess becuase he thought it was not worth the effort anymore.

Are you serious? Thats terrible, yes sometimes he seemed to be very strict but he kept AO in check, its too bad.

Kevmaster
01-23-2005, 01:44 PM
I always got nothin but love for Phil.

When Phil deems it worthless to care about AO...it says something about ALL of us. We all took one giant step back down the ladder. All Of Us. Not just the people who got banned. Not just the annonying ones. Not just the mysterious ones. EVERYONE.

Army
01-23-2005, 01:46 PM
No moderator has removed himself from anywhere. We are changing the program of AO to ease use for everyone. Some names have been dropped due to script change. (You will notice you don't see me either).

Don't say it, if you don't know it. The end result can make you seem rather silly :rofl:

JoshK
01-23-2005, 01:51 PM
So ARMY...are you and PHIL no longer mods or what?

shartley
01-23-2005, 02:29 PM
No moderator has removed himself from anywhere. We are changing the program of AO to ease use for everyone. Some names have been dropped due to script change. (You will notice you don't see me either).

Don't say it, if you don't know it. The end result can make you seem rather silly :rofl:
Um….. I can not say much about this, but from what I know, this is not entirely true. Unless I have been lied to..... which I highly doubt.

Muzikman
01-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Um….. I can not say much about this, but from what I know, this is not entirely true. Unless I have been lied to..... which I highly doubt.

Well, then obviously you have been lied to, the question is, which is the lie?

Muzikman
01-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Phil is a great person, one of the best on AO. If in fact he is no longer a mod, ya hope that he will stick around and post. Being a mod is a very thankless job, it's also not something that he was being paid to do, so with all the "drama" over the past, year or so, is it worth it? If he still is a mod, then I still ask, is it worth it.

Personally, I think it is, I have met a lot of great people here and I will be around here for a long time. I can ignore drama, I can ignore stupid posts, I can even ignore annoying users, but I can not abbandon ship. The mass exodus of AO users will not make it a better place. I ask all that have thought about quitting and giving up, take a break, think about it and then come back.

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 04:11 PM

Like Army said, if you don't know it, don't say it. Obviously, you don't know it. I'll leave you to make the logical conclusion.

SpecialBlend2786
01-23-2005, 04:16 PM
sooooooOOOooooooOooo......what happened again? :confused:

and why is unka phil gone!? :(

SlipknotX556
01-23-2005, 04:46 PM
sooooooOOOooooooOooo......what happened again? :confused:

and why is unka phil gone!? :(

Yeah, I missed something I guess, whats going on?

shartley
01-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Like Army said, if you don't know it, don't say it. Obviously, you don't know it. I'll leave you to make the logical conclusion.
I don’t mean to be rude, but that goes for you as well. YOU don’t know what I know, or what I was told, or by whom. So before you start acting like I don’t know what I am talking about, you should first realize that YOU don’t know what I do.

So you can’t even begin to know what I “obviously” know or don’t know. It is post just like they one you just made that demonstrate one of the problems here on AO.

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 05:39 PM
I don’t mean to be rude, but that goes for you as well. YOU don’t know what I know, or what I was told, or by whom. So before you start acting like I don’t know what I am talking about, you should first realize that YOU don’t know what I do.

So you can’t even begin to know what I “obviously” know or don’t know. It is post just like they one you just made that demonstrate one of the problems here on AO.

And you don't know what I know, do you?

-=Squid=-
01-23-2005, 05:40 PM
But what you're all missing is, that noone really knows what I know!

bofh
01-23-2005, 05:41 PM
And nobody cares.

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 05:42 PM

Sure I do... ;)

-=Squid=-
01-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Sure I do... ;)
... Nothing?

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 05:49 PM
... Nothing?

Bingo.

shartley
01-23-2005, 05:50 PM
And you don't know what I know, do you?
But I was not the one to tell YOU to not talk about things you didn’t know about… UNTIL you suggested that I don’t. You insinuated that I don’t know something.

Do you have some inside information about who I have talked to, or what they said to me? Were you privy to our conversation?

I could care less what you know or don’t know. My point was that until you know what I know, you should keep your opinions as to it, to yourself. I don’t want to get into a urinating contest with you over something you obviously know nothing about, so just drop it and keep all further comments about what you think I know or don’t know to yourself.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it makes people look pretty silly. And you are starting to look silly.

Miscue
01-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Well, Shartley could very well know - if cphilip told him. I would not be surprised. :D

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 05:57 PM
something you obviously know nothing about, so just drop it and keep all further comments about what you think I know or don’t know to yourself.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it makes people look pretty silly. And you are starting to look silly.

Hahahaha...oh shartley, you're tho thilly.

Miscue
01-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Hahahaha...oh shartley, you're tho thilly.

TP - do not provoke a flamefest or you'll be banned.

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 06:11 PM
TP - do not provoke a flamefest or you'll be banned.

Okay, I didn't think I was provoking anything, but I'll stop.

/me zips his trap shut.

bofh
01-23-2005, 06:22 PM

hey, Maxwell Smart, Army's post was a pretty clear cut statment to stop the speculation.

In short, shut up about it. Even I can figure that out.

And as for the problems with AO? Your last few posts sum it up pretty well, check the mirror.

shartley
01-23-2005, 06:42 PM
hey, Maxwell Smart, Army's post was a pretty clear cut statment to stop the speculation.

In short, shut up about it. Even I can figure that out.

And as for the problems with AO? Your last few posts sum it up pretty well, check the mirror.
I was not speculating. But you guys can’t stand that…. something you can’t control?

Yes, I wish everyone would shut up about it. But that goes for BOTH sides. However, it is clear that this is not going to happen.

I am not the problem on AO, sorry pal. I have been VERY reserved on AO for a very long time, and my recent posts have been mild. The same thing can’t be said about those involved in this last crap fest. Oh, but they are your buddies, I forgot about that…….

Trying to talk about anything around you guys is like trying to use the Cone of Silence… so maybe I AM Maxwell Smart. Hold on… I have a call coming in on my shoe phone……

Yeah, you really "told" me. :rolleyes:

shartley
01-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh, and yes, I see you guys are only trying to bait me. So I will not respond to another of your posts. I have said what needs to be said and those who have half a brain can see things for what they are.

Have fun. LOL :dance:

bofh
01-23-2005, 07:20 PM
I am not the problem on AO, sorry pal. I have been VERY reserved on AO for a very long time, and my recent posts have been mild. The same thing can’t be said about those involved in this last crap fest. Oh, but they are your buddies, I forgot about that…….

Nice reading comprehension Sam, you left out the fact, until today, that I've never attacked, or condoned attacks on you. Hell, I even defended you in the early crap with Heather. I even bought your crappy grips. *AND* I never told anybody how crappy they were. Forgot my ***.

As for you not being the problem on AO?

You are the Wormtongue of AO.

hAppy
01-23-2005, 07:27 PM
Nice reading comprehension Sam, you left out the fact, until today, that I've never attacked, or condoned attacks on you. Hell, I even defended you in the early crap with Heather. I even bought your crappy grips. *AND* I never told anybody how crappy they were. Forgot my ***.

........... :rofl: hahahhahaha

I liked Cphil, he was nice, well only cus he was the one who would do us the favor of changing our usernames :D . Other than that I never had any other experiences with him, I've seen him in mod-ing action, and he does his job responsibly. But I think the root of all the crap in AO revolves around dj89 and emagballer, if they weren't here, AO wouldn't be flaming many threads, most of the threads flamed were due to dj and eb's crappy posts, exampled in the previous page.

Eric Cartman
01-23-2005, 07:28 PM

ouch! :ninja:

Oh yeah, In before the lock!

penguinpunk555
01-23-2005, 07:30 PM
PBNation is more enjoyable. SO HA!
PRO-PBN!