PDA

View Full Version : Why dont we start banning these morons?

quik
01-23-2005, 10:57 AM
I have been on AO a total of 2 hours in the past 3 days, and I am already sick of seeing "AO is like my mothers vagina.," and titles to that nature. Its getting really annoying and it seems to be WORTHLESS POSTERS who post this crap. I'm really getting sick of you people complaining about how bad everything is here. You get it SO EASY HERE. Anywhere else and you all would end up permabanned and nobody would care.

Why dont you start handing out some 3 days to these people so by the time they come back, hopefully AO will be a little better.

What is it with openly verbally insulting mods? Jesus christ you people dont even KNOW HOW TO INSULT someone well, so DONT EVEN TRY. Cphillip is not a bad person. HE MODS THE FORUMS LIKE THEY SHOULD BE. You idiots just do not understand, and most of you are just well, idiots.

Please people, stop acting like the Thorums are SO FREAKING COOL. 'Omg im going to the throums, they are my safe haven for ao. <3 4 thor lol.' Sure Thor is a cool guy and all, but god damn, I dont care about his forums at all. You dont see me openly going 'omg see you at something awful forums!!!!!' It is becoming increasingly annoying.

People exempt from this rant: Most mods, and everyone from the ORIGINAL FC, not all you wannabe members who joined to 'fight the enemy.'

I dont know what to say, I just want to keep complaining.

I swear to god, this forum is like Ike and Tina Turner.

Gr0dy
01-23-2005, 11:22 AM
right on

Brak
01-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Okay.

http://www.japanhero.com/Graphics/Tokusatsu/zaborger/zaborger1%20(L).jpg

MicroMiniMe
01-23-2005, 11:41 AM
I haven't seen so much bad drama since a high school play.

The mods have a thankless job, and when they are working well you don't even notice what they do. For the horde of antagonists, wouldn't mass PMing of the mods be more effective than forming some posse threads calling them out at high noon? You could still vent but probably avoid the bannable offenses? While entertaining I don't need to see some personal vendettas carried out between members.

So is the combustible environment due to TK leaving or just that since TK is no longer around subconciously people are creating the need for change?

/usual full time lurker

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-23-2005, 01:27 PM
AO we know drama.

-Tab
01-23-2005, 01:34 PM
I have been on AO a total of 2 hours in the past 3 days, and I am already sick of seeing "AO is like my mothers vagina.," and titles to that nature. Its getting really annoying and it seems to be WORTHLESS POSTERS who post this crap. I'm really getting sick of you people complaining about how bad everything is here. You get it SO EASY HERE. Anywhere else and you all would end up permabanned and nobody would care.

Why dont you start handing out some 3 days to these people so by the time they come back, hopefully AO will be a little better.

What is it with openly verbally insulting mods? Jesus christ you people dont even KNOW HOW TO INSULT someone well, so DONT EVEN TRY. Cphillip is not a bad person. HE MODS THE FORUMS LIKE THEY SHOULD BE. You idiots just do not understand, and most of you are just well, idiots.

Please people, stop acting like the Thorums are SO FREAKING COOL. 'Omg im going to the throums, they are my safe haven for ao. <3 4 thor lol.' Sure Thor is a cool guy and all, but god damn, I dont care about his forums at all. You dont see me openly going 'omg see you at something awful forums!!!!!' It is becoming increasingly annoying.

People exempt from this rant: Most mods, and everyone from the ORIGINAL FC, not all you wannabe members who joined to 'fight the enemy.'

I dont know what to say, I just want to keep complaining.

I swear to god, this forum is like Ike and Tina Turner.

great post

i'm with ya

SAW
01-23-2005, 01:36 PM
AO we know drama.
Where is Mango's TNT spoof picture?

bofh
01-23-2005, 01:37 PM

I haven't seen one person bad mouth cphillip in the recent few days. I love cphil, and respect him, he's never not said what or why he's done what he did. He's a great guy in person to boot.

What pisses me off about the "Mods" in the last few days was the lack of knowing who was doing what, and only hearing the banned person's side of things.

Actually I agree with you here too. The forum which shall not be named, has really nothing to do with paintball. And frankly, I would be happier if they didn't mention the un-named place so damn much. I'd rather not hordes of idiots stampede on over.

JoshK
01-23-2005, 01:56 PM

Did I join to fight the enemy? I'm not part of the original FC, but I didn't come here to fight the enemy as you say it. What enemy? I came here because of the enviroment compared to most forums. And yes i am getting p.o.ed at these whiners who are being babies. I completly agree with on that part.

Mango
01-23-2005, 03:35 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/drama.jpg

http://www.sprayingmango.com/owneddance.gif

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Original FC represent.

OysterBoy
01-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Thank god; for a second I thought Quik was proposing I be banned..

But because you didn't;

WHAT QUIK SAID!

WOOWOO!

Glickman
01-23-2005, 04:17 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/res75vc1/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jerry_seinfeld.jpg
"Whats the deal with people posting on the internet? Whats up with that?"

whats so hard about not taking them seriously?

because the internet is a serious business...

SpecialBlend2786
01-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Original FC represent.

yep

fire1811
01-23-2005, 04:22 PM
good post quik

GT
01-23-2005, 05:00 PM

OG FC? Funyy, comming from guys who registered in '03 :rofl:

Warewolf50
01-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Yess and this thread will do alot to stop the people that are constantly complaining about the mods etc.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-23-2005, 06:57 PM
am i a OG FC? wtf is that anyways?

SAW
01-23-2005, 07:00 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/drama.jpg

http://www.sprayingmango.com/owneddance.gif
Thank you Mango.

BobTheCow
01-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Original FC represent.Yep.
yepNope.

GT
01-23-2005, 07:43 PM
am i a OG FC? wtf is that anyways?

ol' G or old gangsta' I think you know what FC is.

SpecialBlend2786
01-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Nope.

nope

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 08:02 PM
yep

HahahahahahahaNO.

SpecialBlend2786
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
HahahahahahahaNO.
ok

personman
01-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Is it just me or does emagballa's account not exist anymore?

PARTY

-Tab
01-23-2005, 08:22 PM
i don't see it either. :confused:

or maybe it should be.......... :bounce:

j'k

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Lets start a thread about people complaining, about people complaining!

Lohman446
01-23-2005, 09:23 PM
We don't ban them because some clique has proven that they are better than the rules, and it has cost us a valuable piece of the forum :rolleyes: My opinion on letting some clique rule need not be voiced

1stdeadeye
01-23-2005, 09:27 PM
FC is what??? :tard:

fire1811
01-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Friendly Corner??????????

wad04
01-23-2005, 09:36 PM
weren't you the one who created the "how do i get rid of my man boobs?"

haha just messin

Target Practice
01-23-2005, 09:37 PM
If you have to ask, you're not in it.

personman
01-23-2005, 09:47 PM
PARTY
Nevermind. Party canceled.
EMB is back under the handle 'MonsterMag' :(

Blazestorm
01-23-2005, 10:15 PM
omg I just bought like 10 cases of pickles.

Thanks for telling me... gosh...