PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DOC

big E kingpin
01-23-2005, 01:52 PM
i attempted to contact doc's machine and airsmith last week via email. its the first time ive tried to do business with him, and i have yet to hear back from him. is he still doing business? or maybe just loaded down? if anyone has an idea, or has done business before, does it usally take a this long?

mobius
01-23-2005, 02:12 PM
From what I've heard, it's kinda hit or miss. Some people have had great experiences with him, whereas others have not. His work is always top notch, though.

JoshK
01-23-2005, 02:12 PM
I emailed him a few times a LONG time ago. I still have not recieved emails back from him.

shatter_storm
01-23-2005, 02:15 PM
He's usually loaded down with emails and requests. He's been backlogged on a lot of projects for a while, he's clearing out a lot of them but it's a long process.
I don't know if he filters a lot of his email, but he gets a huge amount of it. I'd be patient for another week and then send him another email - change up the subject, be descriptive, have proper spelling and grammer, make it easy to understand what you're interested in.

TeamNausea
01-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Odds are he wont respond to your email... as stated his work is the best but it may or may not take a looong time to get it. we need a sticky about him

big E kingpin
01-23-2005, 09:20 PM
i think a sticky would be a good idea

mcdkid
01-24-2005, 03:47 PM
no thats just a stupid idea, why would we or him want one? goto the forums on his site if you need to.

oh and this should help with your first question-
http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autowb417.gif

WARPED1
01-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Has anyone that ever complains about Doc, ever heard of the frigging phone?!

Kevmaster
01-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Has anyone that ever complains about Doc, ever heard of the frigging phone?!

Good luck getting his phone number...

I had to work long and hard to get it

WARPED1
01-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Good luck getting his phone number...

I had to work long and hard to get it
All you have to do is call national information. Call 1(Docs area code) 555 1212, and ask for Docs machine in his town(where you shipped the gun or whatever). Amazing new technology this phone thing.............