PDA

View Full Version : BE threads??

NewMagMan21
01-23-2005, 07:37 PM
My friend is just starting in paintball and he got a BE Tigershark, played with, he had a great time playing but complain that it couldn't hit the braod side of a barn (me not ever shooting one) took a shot and instantly agreed, anyway I told him I'd try to find a barrell for it but I honestly dont know where to get 'em if they are classified as BE threads. or are they Spyder threads? I've seen some BE threads for raptors and stingrays but I dont know if they work for tigersharks Anyway....Help me out guys

TMAXXKING1
01-23-2005, 07:50 PM
keep an eye out on ebay .. here is one cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16046&item=7129493851&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

aovboy
01-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, you can cram Spyder threaded barrels onto Tigersharks just fine.

NewMagMan21
01-23-2005, 08:02 PM
TMAXXKING1: Thats a stingray barrel dude, I looking for Tigershark i.e. threaded.

aovboy: When you say "cram Spyder threads into a tiger shark just fine" you dont mean Cram as in like strip threads to put it in? do you?
Will they fit yeas or no

aovboy
01-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Nope, they fit right in. I found one in the back of the store, and was trying out the rental marker barrels on it one day. The only problem is that the pump won't fit perfectly around the barrel due to a most likely smaller outer diameter, thusly a sloppy pump stroke...but hey, it's a Tigershark. I don't think you're friend is going to mind that much.

Thourne
01-23-2005, 09:20 PM
If I remember correctly the Tigershark takes Autococker barrels, but you have a little trouble with the pump fitting over the barrel. I've not even seen a Tigershark in 4-5 years, but I think that is the right threads. Someone else will come along and confirm this - if not try mcarterbrown.com or pumplayers.org and you'll find another pumper who remembers a little better than me.