PDA

View Full Version : problems/please help

mag88888
01-24-2005, 08:59 PM
ok my apoc2k is a little messed but anyways. it just goes a little high on pressure but heres my problem..........my rt ule custom only fires once if not none when gassed up. i shoot once then i cant shoot anymore. i checked if the level 10 wasnt resetting but it was. so whast the problem. i have 3 level 10 shims and 5 in my ult. i have the #1 carrier and i tried the 3 and down. i cant figure this out. please help.

mag88888
01-24-2005, 09:01 PM
i forgot to say its leaking too. in the bolt, like down the feedneck and from one of the holes on the valve. im soo confused.

space_weazel_45
01-24-2005, 11:49 PM
If it’s leaking its not resetting, try a heavier spring. eg. More back force on the bolt, you will have to adjust carries and shims, as you change springs. Also if your pressure is fluctuating then that will cause the LX adjustment to need change.

athomas
01-25-2005, 08:59 AM
You say the level 10 is resetting but leaking. Remove the shims from the level 10. If that doesn't stop the leak, try a tighter carrier. If the tighter carrier causes bolt stick or is stiff when sliding over the bolt stem, then you may have a damaged carrier o-ring.

The lack of firing may be a velocity adjustment problem. Try increasing your velocity setting until the gun fires consistently. If the velocity is too high at the consistent setting, then put a smaller bolt spring on the bolt and reduce the velocity setting to a usable level.

mag88888
01-26-2005, 09:50 AM
i used to be able to use the middle spring but it refuses to shott with that one, i have to use the shortsest one.

Aleis
01-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Make sure teh velocity of the gun is turned up when setting the lvl x.

¿Also does it chuff or do nothing at all, when it doesn't fire?