PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Designs?

red robot
01-24-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm a vegan and I'm planning on getting a tattoo. Could one of you guys photoshop me some designs? I was thinking something like a light green capital V with some ivy wrapped around it? If you guys could come up with anything i would be really appreciative. Thanks. :D

WicKeD_WaYz
01-24-2005, 10:14 PM
yea, and after that we can talk about why in the hell your a vegan? Cmon man I know when your alone in your room you secretly crave some real food. just admit it. ;)

Glickman
01-24-2005, 10:18 PM
http://img194.exs.cx/img194/1898/meh9tv.jpg
just copied from font set that costs money (i know, wtf?) then hue'd green

CaptaiN_JacK
01-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Quite honestly, nto trying to be stereotypical, but most vegetarians/vegans change at some point in their life. I wouldn't get a vegan tattoo if I were you.

red robot
01-24-2005, 10:38 PM
Quite honestly, nto trying to be stereotypical, but most vegetarians/vegans change at some point in their life. I wouldn't get a vegan tattoo if I were you.

I understand what you mean, but this has been a huge part of my life, this isn't some fleeting fad or label that i'm going to shrug off. Believe me.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-24-2005, 11:32 PM
I understand what you mean, but this has been a huge part of my life, this isn't some fleeting fad or label that i'm going to shrug off. Believe me.

so do you watch the video "Meet Your Meat" alot?

red robot
01-24-2005, 11:55 PM
so do you watch the video "Meet Your Meat" alot?

I can't say the word "vegan" without being harassed. Can we please keep with the topic?

XbeasleyX
01-25-2005, 12:01 AM
I didn't think Straight Edge was going to be a "stage" either and I was on the verge of getting a tattoo for it too, and after being sXe for 6 years it ended.:cheers: I would advise against any "life choice" tattoo.

spazzed
01-25-2005, 08:36 AM
I can't say the word "vegan" without being harassed. Can we please keep with the topic?

I wouldn't call it harassment by any means. The fact is, you're only 17. You're young and (no offense intended) naive enough to believe that things like this won't change. Now I'm not saying it will, but the odds are very much against it. It's like getting the name of the first girl you kissed done on your arse.. :nono:

:cheers:

PyRo
01-25-2005, 08:50 AM
http://img195.exs.cx/img195/9154/coweat2tf.jpg
How could you deny such a cute face, I couldn't so I did this.

http://www.outdoorcookingworld.com/photos/photos_beef/ribeye_garlicpotatoes.jpg

Look, hot chicks eat steak, you should too.
http://www.hartig-privat.de/Teneriffa03/Steak_House_01.JPG

WicKeD_WaYz
01-25-2005, 10:04 AM

well then tell me why your vegan, and what has become better about your world ever since you made this decision. You should be able to back up your beliefs.

Bolter
01-25-2005, 03:05 PM
meat stays in your system rotting away for a long time. Thats why you fart, and it stinks. With a proper vegan diet, the health benefits are very good.

I am not a vegan or a vegetarian, I love meat, but I am open and respectful to those that are. Its a healthy lifestyle....almost like a permanent detox. You would feel great, healthy, full of life.

Ok so anyone got some tattoo designs?

WicKeD_WaYz
01-25-2005, 04:11 PM
sooo what about protein?

Python14
01-25-2005, 04:22 PM
There are other methods of getting protein.

But to get back to the subject.....draw the logo tattoo on with Henna or something and keep it for a couple of months. If you are still happy with it, do it again for another couple of months. Fi you are still happy then, still don't get it....your 17. Whether you like it or not, aspects of you will change.

I've got friends with tattoos that mean nothing now because they were stupid and got tattoos for things they "believed" in when they were younger and now they've grown more and experience mored and have different ideas.

Seriously....wait a while. You'll thank me later.

BTW, this is nothing personal or against Vegans. I'd say the same thing if you were getting a cross or a Republican party symbol.

chairman_mao
01-25-2005, 04:22 PM
sooo what about protein?

Peanutbutter has protien. You can also use meal supliments like wegh (sp) and other boby builder type things. Soy has protien also. Meat is not the ONLY source of protien. There are many many people who live very health lives as a vegan, I however am not one of them. I think I would have serious swine withdrawals if I gave up the flesh.

red robot
01-25-2005, 04:39 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Python14
01-25-2005, 04:42 PM
We are trying to help you make wise decisions...that's what the hell is wrong with us.

If you asked us the best way to hold a knife so you can kill someone, we are not going to tell you how to do that. We are going to tell you that it is unwise to kill people and that the probability of that decision coming back to bite you in the *** is high.

red robot
01-25-2005, 04:49 PM
I've made my own "wise decision." I don't tell you how to live your life when you ask a question on AO, so please back off. I swear to God this entire forum is heading straight down the drain.

Creative Mayhem
01-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Here's my response to being a vegan....

"If we weren't supposed to eat animals, then God wouldn't have made them SOO tastey with BBQ sauce."

There.. I have said my piece.... MMMMM MEATY!!! Damn... now I need a nice big steak... damn you people!

Glickman
01-25-2005, 05:08 PM
I've made my own "wise decision." I don't tell you how to live your life when you ask a question on AO, so please back off. I swear to God this entire forum is heading straight down the drain.

well if you take everything on this forum seriously, your not gonna enjoy your stay here.

think of this forum of more like suggestions. like transcendentalists... all they really do is suggest, they specifically say to take advice, but to make your own decisions.

so....

take it or leave it, no need to even respond if you dont like where its going

btw. its scientifically proven that men dont fully develop the part of the brain that is involved with decision making until they are 25 :p

Python14
01-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah....no one put a gun to your head.....yet. ;)

If you really really want the tattoo....design it yourself. Not being lazy here or whatever, but unless it's something that already exists like a logo or something....you should do it yourself. Afterall, it's gonna be with you forever.

RevBrown
01-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Now just leave these vegans alone .

Think about it, One day we meat eaters are going to have eaten all the critters on the planet.
Then what are we gonna have left to eat? Thats right, vegans.
So eat yer sprouts and don't get pissed when we get hungry.
Actually yes get pissed. Get pissed and start a big hippie protest so its alot easier for the slower meat eaters.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-25-2005, 05:42 PM
I swear to God this entire forum is heading straight down the drain.

and you would know all about that too. Because you've been here 3 months already!

:rolleyes:

red robot
01-25-2005, 06:14 PM
and you would know all about that too. Because you've been here 3 months already!

:rolleyes:

I was MiniMag84. I've been here for like, 3 years. Thanks for ruining the crap out of my thread.

PyRo
01-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks for ruining the crap out of my thread.
You're very welcome.

P.S. learn to take a joke, the cow saying eat me was pretty funny.

red robot
01-25-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm leaving this ****-hole. Good riddance to a bad forum.

Python14
01-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Well, tisn't that a shame :tard:

Lohman446
01-25-2005, 07:19 PM
I am not a vegan or a vegetarian, I love meat, but I am open and respectful to those that are. Its a healthy lifestyle....almost like a permanent detox. You would feel great, healthy, full of life.

Apparently it makes you grumpy too. :p

Good luck on the tattoo... little hint if you choose to take it or not, its not a perfect world, when you make extreme life choices expect to have others not understand, I think though that this was all good natured ribbing... live with it its not that big of a deal

red robot
01-25-2005, 07:25 PM
I understand what you mean about the lack of acceptance, but this is blatant disrespect.

/end membership

Lohman446
01-25-2005, 07:32 PM
I understand what you mean about the lack of acceptance, but this is blatant disrespect.

/end membership

I think your blowing this out of proportion - I think if you saw these people when they said what they said they were smiling :D . Noone has called being a Vegan stupid... in fact some have acknowledged the benefits, they were jokes.. don't take them so seriously. Factually, Vegan, part of this forum, whatever I really don't care what you do because it is not affecting me. Want a tattoo with a V get it, as others have noted you will be surprised how much five years can change your outlook, not saying it will of course. Relax a little

red robot
01-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I understand what you mean too, but i've been catching way too much flak for this.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-25-2005, 08:33 PM
k well for my part im sorry i was just giving you a hard time but not trying to be mean about it. sorry if it came off that way. :cheers:

Python14
01-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Yeah, sorry, no hard feelings? I'm just giving you the info that some of my friends wish they got. Nothing personal or anything. If you want it, by all means get it. :)

AssassN
01-26-2005, 06:38 PM
This would be cool on the back. Some Sudo action.

Edit: Ohh, I decided to read the post and decided my idea doesn't make any sence. Oh well.

Ghetto
01-27-2005, 10:12 PM
I have a few tattoos. And I would advise against getting a design from someone on a forum. If you really want a vegan related tattoo find a GOOD artist and explain to him/her what you want done. Most are happy to draw and redraw the design until you are happy with it. Just a few more tid bits. Don't get tattooed at some crap hole studio. Ask the artist questions about how long they have tattooed. Also ask to see photos of work they have done. Buy a few tattoo mags like tattoo international and compare the photos from the artists to pics in the mag. These things are permanent ya know :rolleyes:

member#10,261
02-10-2005, 10:18 PM
i know this therd is a little old but whatever...

I say do what feels good, if you want a veagin tattoo than go ahead, if you outgrow it than it will remind you of this time in your life, if you don't outgrow it than all the better. and maby it will help you stay a veagin, you will want some cow one day and look at your tat2 and like not want to eat it cuzthen the tat would be pointless.

whatever

i am posting this because i am gittin a navy tat2 as soon as i get the time/money/design/location/and studieo so i say do it.

wow, i rote all thatin like 30 seconds

pleze forgive the spelling

byebye and good luck

BTW-i only read 1/2 the thread so if somewhere you said you decided not to than this post is pointless