PDA

View Full Version : Don't pass out....

WicKeD_WaYz
01-24-2005, 10:20 PM
We've all seen it done before, but heres a sight that collects pictures of what they do to the poor guys and girls who pass out at college parties. Some funny stuff in there I heard about this on KROQ this morning.

Will Wood
01-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Where I worked (A vacation resort - I'd often stay over night there) I woke up one morning, went to work. I looked at my boss, and he just started laughing his *** off. I was like "What...." Then he's like "Nothing.." So Yea, I figure something is up. I go to the bathroom, look in the mirror, and yea, there's crap all over my face. Upon later inspection, everything under my shirt is covered too.

SpitFire1299
01-25-2005, 12:30 AM
http://www.shamings.com/picture.php?id=1345
That ones my favorite.. lol

One time my brother was sleeping (Older than me of course!!) and he was laying half way off his bed with his hand sticking wayyy out and his palm was open. We were just done watching half baked (The guy was in jail and was in the shower.. blah blah blah) so we put soap in his hand and wondered if he would hold it or drop it. An hour went by and we got bored, and figured out how stupid what we were doing actually was. So we turned off the lights and stuff and were going to bed. Later that night.. we heard a big thump, and the next morning the soap was all in my hair.

pbzmag
01-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Why do I have this sinking feeling that one day this will happen to someone on AO. :eek:

Edit: Took out link till I can edit it.

RogueFactoryKid
01-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Ok, just saw a nutsack on that site. Might wanna take down the link for risk of ban for pr0N.

Will Wood
01-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok, just saw a nutsack on that site.
Don't know why, but I burst out in a laugh when I read that. And I guess I made a good decision not looking into the page past the front page.

Lohman446
01-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Anyone going to IAO looking at this thread... remember two things - I have a black belt in United Karate (basically Kenpo) and a very short temper :D

RogueFactoryKid
01-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Anyone going to IAO looking at this thread... remember two things - I have a black belt in United Karate (basically Kenpo) and a very short temper :D
Yeah well i'm young and fast/sober.