PDA

View Full Version : Famous people that you wanna bunker.

Carbon
01-25-2005, 03:52 AM
Like hardcore. Blaaaadow! all up in the face, 36 chambers Wu Tang style. And why.

JACK OSBORNE
why: because hes rich and stupid. as should be the fate of all rich and stupid kids.

WILL SMITH:
why: i robot.

Vincet Gallo
why: for making a boring as hell movies.

MindJob
01-25-2005, 05:43 AM
Michael Moore

arsonpaintball06
01-25-2005, 08:50 AM
Michael Moore

ditto

MindJob
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Michael Moore

Let me correct myself....

I do not want to bunker him.....

I want to fix-bayonnet and do a WWI like charge over the top of the bunker.

jamescell
01-25-2005, 09:52 AM
michael jackson

Thordic
01-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Alyson Hannigan. Ali Larter.

Oh, while we're at it, can we re-define the word "bunker"? Thanks :)

PissedGodzilla
01-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Alyson Hannigan. Ali Larter.

Oh, while we're at it, can we re-define the word "bunker"? Thanks :)
MAN!!! you beat me to it...

I say Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie (Angelina would like the pain too...)

Creative Mayhem
01-25-2005, 10:01 AM
I have to agree with thor on this one... We need clarification. Cause if we are using Thor's version then i would have to bunker brooke burke, and Terri Hatcher. Using your version, I would have to bunker George dubyah... not because of anything specific, just because he the president and it would be funny to see a Canuck dummy him with a volley of paintballs at close range :D

PBX Ronin 23
01-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah why don't we.....define what bunkering is. Give MindJob a chance to change his choice.... :D :D :D

j.storm
01-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Terry McCullif
Why: Ever heard him speak? He needs to be smacked around...by paintballs or fists, your choice.

magmonkey
01-25-2005, 11:24 AM
celebs I have bunkered:

Frank and Cody Gifford- fixxed codys angel and then shot him and his dad in the face :)too bad his mom wouldn't play

Maurice Gibb RIP- 2000 world cup

celebs that are on my list

Because they annoy me:
Emo Philips, Carrot Top,and Andy Dick

because he is a giant bag of wind:
Michael Moore

Lee
01-25-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah, andy dick...suitable last name there huh?

kramer
01-25-2005, 11:31 AM
George Bush Sr and Jr (....Dubya....). Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld.................the list goes on - but would really like to put a 9mm in their eye.......or back of the head.

REDRT
01-25-2005, 11:52 AM
George Bush Sr and Jr (....Dubya....). Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld.................the list goes on - but would really like to put a 9mm in their eye.......or back of the head.

Careful dude, you know that the Secret Service or the FBI could be on their way to you right now making a threat/comment like that.

kramer
01-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Careful dude, you know that the Secret Service or the FBI could be on their way to you right now making a threat/comment like that.

and with all due respect REDRT, the SS and cross-dressing FBI can K.M.A.!!!!! Where are we? it seems like 1936 Germany here.............maybe they need to chase Bin Laden instead of busting our chops......oh forgot, Dubya let the Bin Ladens all go right after 9/11.......oooops, forgot that......

1st Amendment people.......lets not forget it............and also not forget the thousands that are dead cause of the idiots/fascists mentioned above......

:mad:

Buff
01-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Kramer, you just made a death threat to the President and a number of his Staff.......

and then try defending it? WTH is wrong with you?

kramer
01-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Let me correct myself....

I do not want to bunker him.....

I want to fix-bayonnet and do a WWI like charge over the top of the bunker.

but the above is OK?

why is everyone so angry at Mr Moore? cause he stood up for truth and is not a religious fanatic?

NOT MY PRESIDENT :mad:

guysdaman
01-25-2005, 12:23 PM
and with all due respect REDRT, the SS and cross-dressing FBI can K.M.A.!!!!! Where are we? it seems like 1936 Germany here.............maybe they need to chase Bin Laden instead of busting our chops......oh forgot, Dubya let the Bin Ladens all go right after 9/11.......oooops, forgot that......

1st Amendment people.......lets not forget it............and also not forget the thousands that are dead cause of the idiots/fascists mentioned above......

:mad:

What are you smoking :tard: ! If you actually buy into all that Michale Moore Bull@#$t propaganda then I feel really sorry for you. Instead of making death threats about your ELECTED officials why don't you go out and join an oragization that you can use to voice your concerns! Be constructive not destructive!

Lets also not forget the millions that could have died had something not been done about these idiot/fascists that are NO LONGER in power.

teufelhunden
01-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Ah, Kramer, another misinformed youth who spends too much time watching MTV and listening to Michael Moore.

Unfortunatley, it's your perogative to be ignorant.

Buff
01-25-2005, 12:37 PM
NOT MY PRESIDENT

sorry, but if your an American, he is :ninja:

Somehow I think bunkering Michael Moore WWI style is a little different then putting a 9mm in the back a GDub's head.........

you sir, are someone to be ashamed of as an American.

WenULiVeUdiE
01-25-2005, 12:40 PM
In before the lock.

I'd love to bunker that Mom and daughter combo on E. Them and Cathy Griffin.

Oh yea, and that Nanny with the annoying laugh.

kramer
01-25-2005, 12:46 PM
sorry, but if your an American, he is :ninja:

Somehow I think bunkering Michael Moore WWI style is a little different then putting a 9mm in the back a GDub's head.........

you sir, are someone to be ashamed of as an American.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

thats a good little robot................and if u agree so much with your beloved DUBYA, why are u here? go catch a bullet like all our poor kids that are fighting FOR NOTHING in Iraq...............or are u going to bomb an abortion clinic instead?

Thomas Jefferson once said that "a little revolution is good now and then" - if I didnt LOVE my country, I would not be so PISSED at where it is going...................

Has AO gotten fascist all of a sudden?

on another note, that Osbourne kid would make a great substitute for Dubya............another RICH AND SPOILED KID who thinks hes great..................

SSniper
01-25-2005, 12:51 PM
i would like to bunker paris hilton.... shes just so stupid.
i would also like to bunker any person that has made fun of my mag.
i would also like to bunker bill gates, because microsoft was my idea :p
i would also like to bunker everyone on the east coast that still think the civil war is going on.

Buff
01-25-2005, 12:52 PM
go catch a bullet like all our poor kids that are fighting FOR NOTHING in Iraq

human life is Nothing ;)
right..........
you defy logic :clap:

teufelhunden
01-25-2005, 12:54 PM
human life is Nothing ;)
right..........
you defy logic :clap:

Stereotypical of the left.

Buff
01-25-2005, 12:58 PM
I am surprised this thread has lasted this long.......

but I would like to bunker Mr. Moore.......with my old Piranha......20BPS at 380FPS :wow:
at 300PSI too......only needed 230-240PSI for 295FPS

Automaggot68
01-25-2005, 01:00 PM
NOT MY PRESIDENT :mad:

I used to go to school with a girl who was 15 years old. I was a senior, she was not.
She had large pictures of Bush Jr on her car, which read 'NOT MY PRESIDENT'
If you are not old enough to vote, you are not old enough to make that statement.
I put a rock through her car window.

Ah, Kramer, another misinformed youth who spends too much time watching MTV and listening to Michael Moore.

You are my Jesus.

kramer
01-25-2005, 01:05 PM
I used to go to school with a girl who was 15 years old. I was a senior, she was not.
She had large pictures of Bush Jr on her car, which read 'NOT MY PRESIDENT'
If you are not old enough to vote, you are not old enough to make that statement.
I put a rock through her car window.

You are my Jesus.

another violent (against women.....so true of the right) conservative robot - your types are so similar to AL Qaieda its hilarious.

and again, if you love Dubya so much, go to Iraq instead of targeting women.

and do you think Jesus Christ would approve of Mr. Hit....ooops, Bush?

teufelhunden
01-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Well, before the lock, here's my pet political theory of why kids like M. Moore:

My theory is that Michael Moore is a kid's first experience in politics. Whether by seeing F9/11 or hearing people talk about it either in person or on TV, that's their first real experience. As such, they believe what they hear. Like, for instance, if I knew nothing about cars and was told that a Kia is a worthwhile car to buy new, I'd believe them. And then it would take more to sway that opinion than it did to initially form it.

Probably worded poorly, so here's an analogy.

I know nothing about skateboards. My skater friend tells me that Board A is a sick brand, best I can get. I believe him, because I know nothing else. Later on, another skater says no, Board B is a better brand. Having already formed an opinion that Board A is the best, hearing that Board B is better will not cause me to believe that. I'd need to ride both boards to make that choice, despite never having ridden Board A to feel it was the best.

kramer
01-25-2005, 01:08 PM

Ah teufelhunden, another Nazi who follows his fascist leaders blindly................do you ask permission to wipe?

and Im 34 BTW, and ex Navy................so why dont you put your $ where your mouth is? I gave more to this country then most of you Nazis ever did.

teufelhunden
01-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Ah teufelhunden, another Nazi who follows his fascist leaders blindly................do you ask permission to wipe?

Oooooooh, good one. You have no idea what my political viewpoints are.

You do realize the liberal leaders who aren't exploiting ignorant youth like yourself are busy condemning them, right?

Buff
01-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Kramer.....I just ask.....How old are you?

kramer
01-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Kramer.....I just ask.....How old are you?

Old enough to be afraid of where this country is going...........................

Automaggot68
01-25-2005, 01:13 PM
another violent (against women.....so true of the right) conservative robot - your types are so similar to AL Qaieda its hilarious.

and again, if you love Dubya so much, go to Iraq instead of targeting women.

and do you think Jesus Christ would approve of Mr. Hit....ooops, Bush?

Conservative?
I'm an Independant. :cheers:
Had it been a guy, I would have done the same thing.

Editted: I dont feel like getting banned.

MindJob
01-25-2005, 01:13 PM

WORD

kramer
01-25-2005, 01:17 PM

and Im 34 BTW, and ex Navy................so why dont you put your $ where your mouth is? I gave more to this country then most of you Nazis ever did.

Conservatives must go blind after all the BS they swallow so willingly............

Automaggot68
01-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I think Kramer, myself, and others need to STFU and stop hijacking this thread.
This is my last political post.

kramer
01-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Had it been a guy, I would have done the same thing.

yeah, sure. I bet :rofl:

A conservative trait - attacking women.

kramer
01-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I think Kramer, myself, and others need to STFU and stop hijacking this thread.
This is my last political post.

**** it - your right.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-25-2005, 01:24 PM
wow this isnt locked yet? crazy stuff...

id bunker kramer :p

MindJob
01-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Conservatives must go blind after all the BS they swallow so willingly............

No, we'd go blind if Hillary was aloud to take of the US health care system.

Other than that... Conservative = 20/20 vision.

NOW SOMEONE PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE F.C. :cheers:

Automaggot68
01-25-2005, 01:26 PM
**** it - your right.
Eh. I'm not right.
I've just got differing Views.
We all just need to learn how to not be so extreme when we express them, and I'd say that goes for everyone.

Webmaster
01-25-2005, 01:26 PM
yay - another thread locked through the power of stupidity and not being able to play nice!