PDA

View Full Version : I am back!

TSalPaintball
01-25-2005, 07:12 AM
I am getting back into the sport of paintballing after being gone for about a year. I will be purchasing a new fully blacked-out Logic ULE Mag, with Logic vert frame, Logic Alpha rail, ULE body, X-valve, ULT, and Logic foregrip. I can't wait to get it! I will post alot of pictures when I do!

Can't wait to get back in the forum scene.

PyRo
01-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Can't wait to get back in the forum scene.

Once you see some of the idiocy around here you will put your tail between your legs and hide like the rest of us.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-25-2005, 10:03 AM
man your going to love it here. Everyone has been getting along great lately. I mean the mods have such a good relationship lately with the members. Nobody flames anyone or gets banned and its just like one big happy family.

:ninja:

Echo419
01-25-2005, 10:06 AM
man your going to love it here. Everyone has been getting along great lately. I mean the mods have such a good relationship lately with the members. Nobody flames anyone or gets banned and its just like one big happy family.

:ninja:
Also, we might as well join PBnation, our neighnorly brother... We share so many good value's with eachother! :D

TSalPaintball
01-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Yes, I have noticed the recent decline on the forum, but it will have to do. I will not stoop as low to join PBNation.

Echo419
01-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Yes, I have noticed the recent decline on the forum, but it will have to do. I will not stoop as low to join PBNation.
Sarcasm, b/c AO has already stooped that low, they just dont realize it

arsonpaintball06
01-26-2005, 09:19 PM
im coming back too.....hopefully AO gets turned around