PDA

View Full Version : Paintball guns and Germany?

Conversekidz
01-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Whats the deal with PB guns and Germany? I have someone in germany that wants to purchase my mag, but because of Ebay policy I can't ship it to him. Whats the deal?

teufelhunden
01-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Germany specifically has a 214fps cap.. and I believe you are not allowed to modify the guns in any way. Maghog [the triggernomics guy] got in a whole lot of trouble over in Germany a few months ago.. search to read up on it as I forget a number of details.

guysdaman
01-25-2005, 01:48 PM
yep correct they have a Max fps lock and it must also be registered and "stamped" similar to a real firearm. If you ship that gun to his residential address german customs will sieze it and fine the person you are trying to ship it to. Now if this person is in the military over hear in Germany then you could ship to their APO box which is just like a US post office box and not subject to German customs. If you ever do ship to an apo always mark it as a paintball marker NEVER a gun.

Hope this helps!

Conversekidz
01-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Yea his friend has an APO but ebay won't let me ship it to him cause its considered a foreign zip code. I hate ebay :mad: I think I'm going to have the guy pay me direct and ship it to the APO outside of ebay.

guysdaman
01-25-2005, 02:34 PM
I have never had a problem with ebay and my apo shipping address...that's wierd. Good luck on your sale!

Conversekidz
01-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Ebay is just being a pain, figured out how to make it work now.