PDA

View Full Version : Wintereenmas

minimagjim
01-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Happy Wintereenmas to all of you. This is a celebration of Video Games and Gamers. This week play games and talk games. Have a game day with your friends or get a LAN party going. This is also a celebration of Games themselves. Write or email game companies and tell them about how much you like certain games and wish them to continue working on projects like that. Now this isnt a go out and buy things for each other holiday. The best way to celebrate is to GAME!!!!

check it out
http://www.wintereenmas.com

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

RevBrown
01-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Something tells me that your head is going to explode the first time you see a vagina.

vf-xx
01-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Well that was sterotypically mean.

Anyways. Happy Wintereenmass.

Hope this holiday doesn't get commercialized. ;)

sharpshooter1286
01-25-2005, 08:29 PM
lol wow revbrown that was so harsh dude

SpecialBlend2786
01-25-2005, 08:34 PM
HAHA

I like the logo
http://www.wintereenmas.com/images/main.gif

minimagjim
01-26-2005, 12:07 AM
whoa dude!

That was uncalled for. And by the way I didnt come up with this holiday but I do think its cool. And on top of that its a silly something cntrl-alt-delete came up with, so if you wanna get all fiesty with someone go attack them not me, Im the messenger.

I guess he's just doesnt have the Wemas Spirit. :cry: :cry:

SpecialBlend2786
01-26-2005, 12:57 AM
whoa dude!

That was uncalled for. And by the way I didnt come up with this holiday but I do think its cool. And on top of that its a silly something cntrl-alt-delete came up with, so if you wanna get all fiesty with someone go attack them not me, Im the messenger.

:(

RevBrown
01-26-2005, 04:19 AM
whoa dude!

Guess I forgot a smiley face, oh well yer a big boy you'll get over it.