PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on pbn

matt-o
01-25-2005, 11:31 PM
with all of this talk of AO goin down the crapper i was wondering what you all thought about PBN bacause that is what everyone says AO is turning into. if i was registered on PBN i would also post the reverse of this there but im not.
i find it to be amusing at times, but its all about who can get their 'noid to click the fastest and who can make the shiniest and most AGG crap. but like i said it is good for a laugh sometimes, though the small talk forum is probably the most brutal forum ever, cept mabe the thorums (which are kinda meant to be brutal, but not in the serious way like pbn, more joking).

Target Practice
01-25-2005, 11:41 PM
with all of this talk of AO goin down the crapper i was wondering what you all thought about PBN bacause that is what everyone says AO is turning into. if i was registered on PBN i would also post the reverse of this there but im not.
i find it to be amusing at times, but its all about who can get their 'noid to click the fastest and who can make the shiniest and most AGG crap. but like i said it is good for a laugh sometimes, though the small talk forum is probably the most brutal forum ever, cept mabe the thorums (which are kinda meant to be brutal, but not in the serious way like pbn, more joking).

I don't joke on the Thorums.

BobTheCow
01-25-2005, 11:43 PM
I don't joke on the Thorums.What are these "thorums" you speak of? Link me plzkthxbyelol

teufelhunden
01-25-2005, 11:43 PM
No, if we post about you in the hate forum we really hate you. :ninja:

Ov3rmind
01-25-2005, 11:59 PM
In the world of internet forums, Small Talk ain't that brutal.

matt-o
01-26-2005, 12:08 AM
yeah, it can get much worse, your right. and yeah im sure there is lots of hate on the thorums. but back to what people think about pbn...

Target Practice
01-26-2005, 12:12 AM
PBN sucks.

Was that the right answer for this thread?

You know what you should do? Go over and ask PBN what THEY think about their forums. You may be suprised at the answers you get.

matt-o
01-26-2005, 12:13 AM
then whats with all the viva la nation crap they are peddling?

magman007
01-26-2005, 12:51 AM
pbn is actually a great forum, i cant believe you little pukes go around trashing it. honestly. so you get a little flaming here and there, it isnt like it doesnt happen any where else.

viva la nation crap they are peddling? well sorry people like to support their forums. dont tell me if there wasnt official ao gear where all the procedes went to the forums, you wouldnt buy it as well. damn hypocrates.

pbn has alot of useful posts, the aka forum, bob long furom, dye forum, and wdp forum are all pretty damn great.

so step off, dont go criticizing things, until you are in that posistion

Target Practice
01-26-2005, 12:57 AM
pbn has alot of useful posts, the aka forum, bob long furom, dye forum, and wdp forum are all pretty damn great.

I have to admit, I got a lot of help from the AKA forum when I asked. the AGD forum seemed a little lacking, though.

SCpoloRicker
01-26-2005, 12:29 PM
so step off, dont go criticizing things, until you are in that posistion

wait, what "posistion" do I have to be in again? :p

PBX Ronin 23
01-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Both AO and PBN are subsets of what the sport/industry has become. Since PBN has a wider scope of coverage than AO, you will see the problems with contemporary paintball much more. Problems such as ignorance, immaturity and over all lack of respect for your fellow posters. Although PBN isn't devoid of mature and insightful posters, AO certainly has a disproportionate amount of this type of quality poster than PBN.

Unfortunately, this is the environment that we are all in now. The largest segment of the paintball population now consists of the younger players in their teens.

TheTramp
01-26-2005, 02:00 PM
The tribal forum on PBN is great. Not always a lot of action but what's there is either amusing, interesting, or helpful.

Maggot6
01-26-2005, 02:45 PM
I switched to Autoamgs.org, because pbnation has to much flaming...

wimag
01-26-2005, 07:13 PM
the marker sections are good. small talk is hilarious.
point is if you ask a blatantly stupid question or multiple idiotic questions without using any effort on your own to find the answers you will get torn up.

whymillywhy
01-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Small Talk Sucked me in.......
I don't start topics there though, too much flaming, I'd rather post here, but I do make occasional posts in Small Talk, I do most of my buying from there though