PDA

View Full Version : Parts for automag?

starwars6651
01-26-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi. I've been told that my next marker should be a Automag. If I get a main body online what else do I need to assemble it?

Thanks.

John

TMAXXKING1
01-26-2005, 02:18 AM
if you are going to build an rt pro it would cost you alot less to just go with a new rt pro... click themagsmith link in my sig....................

UteMachine
01-26-2005, 02:26 AM
I agree with TMAXX, I just did some major upgrades to my mag. By the time I'm done, it would have been cheaper to sell my gun and buy a brand new RT. So just hang around this board and you will find some great deals on used mags.

bjg222
01-26-2005, 04:24 PM
As much fun as it would be to build your own mag, I agree with everyone else in that it's simply too expensive. I always wanted to build my own, I just never had the cash. You can make your own, but not with top-of-the-line components. If you went with an old school RT valve etc, non ULE body-- you could afford it pretty cheap, I just don't think it would be worth it.

Check out the Trader's forums, there are usually some Rt's for sale. I need some cash, so if your interested I have an RT for sale here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=164623) .