PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

shorty24
01-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Ok, I know almost everyone on this forum is a die-hard automag fan, but I have a question. I am trading my automag for an '04 Superstock Cocker, but before I do, I was just wondering if this would be a good deal, or should I keep the 'mag? It's my only one, and I love it to death, and besides, it's kinda unique where I come from - unlike the cocker. But the cocker is a LOT faster (eclipse e-blade), cuz my mag only has an old-school Retro valve. My mag:
- Retro valve
- Black ULE mainbody
- black i-frame
- shocktech mini drop forward and on/off, shocktech gas-thru
- evil pipe barrel kit, black to silver fade (I'm keeping this if I get the cocker)
I just had every o-ring in the whole valve replaced, and have a new spring and sear in it. Otherwise, if there is some other way to make my 'mag faster without spending a whole ****-ton of money, please let me know (the reason I'm trading the mag anyway is I don't have enough money for the cocker, otherwise). Any help or thoughts would be appreciated!

ej_y4
01-26-2005, 08:38 PM
sounds good to me :cheers:

SpitFire1299
01-26-2005, 08:42 PM
I would keep your mag, unless its really old and all scratched up and stuff. :shooting:

TMAXXKING1
01-26-2005, 08:44 PM
i would trade ......
sell the cocker and buy a new rt pro .. and have a few bucks in your pocket ..........