PDA

View Full Version : AGD needs bolton electro frame

mag88888
01-26-2005, 09:21 PM
some kind of electro frame that can bolt onto a RTP. it would be great. i think sales would rocket. who else agrees?

Deltree
01-26-2005, 09:23 PM
devil mag ;) kind of expensive but well built

Muzikman
01-26-2005, 09:27 PM
This has already been talked about. Search for a thread started by Miscue (Or for that matter, one started by PBX Ronin).

trains are bad
01-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Word, I guess the real reason is the whole legal thing.... as soon as the ULT came out I was like...so where is the eframe to take advantage of this technology? Funny I ended up making my own.

mag88888
01-26-2005, 09:29 PM
ill serach for that, i never saw it.
train r bad...whats your frame like? howd you make it?

Muzikman
01-26-2005, 09:30 PM
here is PBX's thread

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=163632

mag88888
01-26-2005, 09:42 PM
thanks muzic

space_weazel_45
01-26-2005, 10:48 PM
i personaly find the hyperframes and the elcd frames ugly as sin so something that meshed with the makerer more would be great, and i know that GA Devil is making eframes out of 90* now but its an expensive custom item.

Automaggot68
01-26-2005, 11:03 PM
some kind of electro frame that can bolt onto a RTP. it would be great. i think sales would rocket. who else agrees?

Wow, i can't believe no one thought of this before, or made multiple threads about this!!

:tard:

GA Devil
01-27-2005, 05:20 PM
yeah maybe someday someone will come out with an electro frame or mod for em. maybe just maybe. :rolleyes:

Magaman
01-27-2005, 05:36 PM
yeah maybe someday someone will come out with an electro frame or mod for em. maybe just maybe. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Thats kinda funny, since yours aren't really out, there just sorta almost-ready-to-ship-sorta out... :p ;)

Doh, said that out loud...

mag88888
01-27-2005, 05:41 PM
in the 100 to 200 buck range though. GA DEVIL- i love your stuff but i just dont have the dough.

Lohman446
01-27-2005, 05:42 PM

Quit posting and get back to work on the DevilMags :p

(jking, your fun to harass to)

GA Devil
01-27-2005, 05:45 PM
:rofl:

Thats kinda funny, since yours aren't really out, there just sorta almost-ready-to-ship-sorta out... :p ;)

Doh, said that out loud...

funny how people make assumptions only making themselves look like part of that word.

Magaman
01-27-2005, 05:58 PM
funny how people make assumptions only making themselves look like part of that word.

Sorry, forgot the:

"Disclaimer, I'm just Messin with Ya bud."

No need to get all huffy... No harm intended...

The 45 versions been out for somet time now. Its the 90* versions that havent been released yet

Yeah, it is funny nobody knows that

I was talking about the Vert Frame Version...

__

I'm commenting on the 5 pages of "Hey Where's my frame I bought and paid for?" posts.

Just thought it all kinda went together, ohh... Nevermind... :rolleyes:

Lohman446
01-27-2005, 06:02 PM
The people in those five pages understood we were in for a wait when we ordered them, we understood we were havign prestige custom markers made. :p

You however, are harassing the man making them, and taking time away from working on them to argue with you... the people in those five pages might not appreciate that :D

Magaman
01-27-2005, 06:04 PM
The people in those five pages understood we were in for a wait when we ordered them, we understood we were havign prestige custom markers made. :p

You however, are harassing the man making them, and taking time away from working on them to argue with you... the people in those five pages might not appreciate that :D

Ok, Ok... Sorry bud... :D

Get back to work... :p

Lohman446
01-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Ok, Ok... Sorry bud... :D

Get back to work... :p

yeh, cause we expect him to work 24/7 for minimal breaks for food, sleep, and bathroom.
;)

mag88888
01-27-2005, 06:07 PM
RogueFactor-i am dreaming. well 250?? :confused:
the hyperframe is just too ugly.

Magaman
01-27-2005, 06:12 PM
RogueFactor-i am dreaming. well 250?? :confused:
the hyperframe is just too ugly.

The hard part is, the board and electronics cost close to $200.00 then you have to put them into a frame that will fit everything, which means some milling... Well most frames that can be milled cost at least $100.00... Then you add the milling Costs...

Thats why the good frames cost over $350.00-400.00...

Now you can do the SpiderMag version and save lots of money... I think it would cost you less than $100.00...

Just depends on the quality you are looking for... ;)

jamescell
01-27-2005, 06:17 PM
The hard part is, the board and electronics cost close to $200.00 then you have to put them into a frame that will fit everything, which means some milling... Well most frames that can be milled cost at least $100.00... Then you add the milling Costs...

Thats why the good frames cost over $350.00-400.00...

Now you can do the SpiderMag version and save lots of money... I think it would cost you less than $100.00...

Just depends on the quality you are looking for... ;)

And that's with out profit :wow:

mag88888
01-27-2005, 06:22 PM
your right. thanks for letting me see it that way. how can you put a spyder frame on a mag?

jamescell
01-27-2005, 06:26 PM
search and you will find ;)

mag88888
01-27-2005, 06:35 PM
ya i forgot to say i was searching. i did search and found some stuff. :D so how do you guys like the idea of spyder mag? what are your experiences?

GA Devil
01-27-2005, 06:50 PM
not being bias honestly but ive always been a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Would you put low end stuff on your car or the best so you dont have to worry about it messing up or going bad? I know Ill get flamed for this saying Im just trying to sell you my stuff but Im not. If you dont buy my stuff thats fine, good luck to you. Thats just been a phrase ive grown to follow both by being told that and experiencing that in many different points of life. If somethign is too good to be true...most the time it is.

jamescell
01-27-2005, 06:57 PM
not being bias honestly but ive always been a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Would you put low end stuff on your car or the best so you dont have to worry about it messing up or going bad? I know Ill get flamed for this saying Im just trying to sell you my stuff but Im not. If you dont buy my stuff thats fine, good luck to you. Thats just been a phrase ive grown to follow both by being told that and experiencing that in many different points of life. If somethign is too good to be true...most the time it is.

That is exactly why you have my buisness! I know for a fact I could whip up a spyder-mag, but you get what you pay for. As a cheap alternative for people who are low on funds or just plain stingy, sure the spyder mag may be for them. If you want a quality product, and are wiling to pay, there are only 2 choices, e-mag or devil mag.

SpitFire1299
01-27-2005, 07:19 PM
I just like the regular ULT, Xvalve, level 10, RPG Chimera frame set up. Its so easy to pull and so perfect to me, so i wouldnt buy an electronic frame. I already put $145 into a new frame.. lol. I guess im just going to have to wait and see how the devil mag is.. and how the frame is.

I like mech because its reliable, and i dont want to deal with any electronics Ever.

...Just going to wait...... and............ see. :headbang:

jamescell
01-27-2005, 07:41 PM
I just like the regular ULT, Xvalve, level 10, RPG Chimera frame set up. Its so easy to pull and so perfect to me, so i wouldnt buy an electronic frame. I already put $145 into a new frame.. lol. I guess im just going to have to wait and see how the devil mag is.. and how the frame is.

I like mech because its reliable, and i dont want to deal with any electronics Ever.

...Just going to wait...... and............ see. :headbang:

Thats exactly why I will have 2 mags this season. A devil mag as a primary, and a rt pro with ult as a back up :clap: All I need is another x valve and the backup will be complete.

Lohman446
01-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Thats exactly why I will have 2 mags this season. A devil mag as a primary, and a rt pro with ult as a back up :clap: All I need is another x valve and the backup will be complete.

LMAO.. I'm getting a Rouge vertical framed RT for backup before IAO :) because it will feel more like the DevilMag YOu know, your not that far away from where I am, you should look into going to IAO to show off these DevilMags

Automaggot68
01-27-2005, 07:54 PM

BUIT WHO WOULD DO THAT?!!!?!?!11

mag88888
01-27-2005, 08:09 PM
ive never liked electros, at all. im just looking at all the options i have. i too believe in the "get what you payed for" thing. i most likely will not do this, just thinking about all my options. im trying to round down to whats best for me.

jamescell
01-27-2005, 08:26 PM
LMAO.. I'm getting a Rouge vertical framed RT for backup before IAO :) because it will feel more like the DevilMag YOu know, your not that far away from where I am, you should look into going to IAO to show off these DevilMags

I want to do more stuff like that this year. What sucks is I never know about these events until after they happen... :cry:

I play with a bunch of maggers and they would love to come to an AO event as well...

Where in West Michigan do you live?

ilovemags2
01-27-2005, 11:06 PM
The 45 versions been out for somet time now. Its the 90* versions that havent been released yet :D

Yeah, it is funny nobody knows that :p
who has one? Iv'e never seen one.

Lohman446
01-28-2005, 06:59 AM
I want to do more stuff like that this year. What sucks is I never know about these events until after they happen... :cry:

I play with a bunch of maggers and they would love to come to an AO event as well...

Where in West Michigan do you live?

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=164106

I live in Montague (just north of Muskegon) - I play at Colors in Fremont, where you will find Mags get a warm reception considering the owner shoots one :D

jamescell
01-28-2005, 09:05 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=164106

I live in Montague (just north of Muskegon) - I play at Colors in Fremont, where you will find Mags get a warm reception considering the owner shoots one :D

That sweet! Pretty much every where I have played people say, "Is that a mag? Can I hold it" they all love it. I'll make point of going to colors this summer. See ya there :)

phantomhitman
01-28-2005, 10:58 PM
chris, you have a lot of groupies now :D
let me be the first, THE VERY FIRST, to say gadevil is not scaming-delaying-and being lazy about his devilmags. The people that have paid, AND WAITED, will be very happy when their gun comes in. They knew about the wait before they paid, this is not a pay and play operation yet. Im tired of everyone wanting a cheap-reliable-fast-quality electro grip for mags, it will never happen! If you want a cheap electro grip go buy a esypder and see how happy it makes you. Then you will realize why timmys-dm4/5s-and devilmags cost so much, because quality costs alot. Everyone should be happy that CHris dumped so much time and energy into mags to begin with.
/tiredofwhiningcheappeoplerant

ilovemags2
01-29-2005, 01:00 AM
chris, you have a lot of groupies now :D
let me be the first, THE VERY FIRST, to say gadevil is not scaming-delaying-and being lazy about his devilmags.

Who said he was? In my opinion your defense without reason causes more curiosity. So would you mind explaining where that came from?

phantomhitman
01-29-2005, 11:28 AM
are you kidding me? ther have been posts in this thread, as well as others, complaining about the wait for a devilmag. then people complain about the price of it, they just want an eframe to slap on there gun that looks good, works reliably, and is cheap which is not going to happen.

scaming-taking peoples money and not releasing his frame. (before they pay he tells them there will be a wait)
delaying-saying that his frames will be ready on a certain date but are not because he either lied or is jsut putting them off. (everyone knows this is still in development)
being lazy-doing nothing to help make the devilmag available. (i know this is not true personally)

johnson88
01-30-2005, 01:50 PM
if it was around 250 i think the sales for mags would be way up

WARPED1
01-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Why does AGD need a Michael Bolton egrip? Unless you mean bolt on. See, it's two words. Please stay in school. :p

mark_1791
01-30-2005, 03:38 PM
DEVIL MAG (http://www.devilsden.tv/devilmag.htm)

Sorry I have allergies... ;)