PDA

View Full Version : Must see paintball video

Suspect John
01-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey guys and girls,
If you haven't seen this check this out. Funny as hell.

Funny Video (http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1584&NEXTID=0&PREVID=0&DISPLAYORDER=20040913150741&CAT=movies&NSFW=yes)

You need quick player

RRfireblade
01-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Funny.....

Except for the complete lack of eye protection. Unfortunately that EVERYTHING that's wrong with many of these 'private' paintball displays.

Would've been real funny if both his eyes got shot out and he was left blind for the rest of his young life.

Yudanja
01-27-2005, 07:16 AM
Not funny, seriously.

Internet clips with pale white guys hurting themselves while showing their bums are getting old.

Jonneh
01-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Haha! It's funny because the... oh wait a minute no it isn't!

Python14
01-27-2005, 10:14 AM
It would have been funnier if.....

A. I didn't see the guys ***
B. The guy didn't look like http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/72/04/63m.jpg from supertroopers
C. The other guy wasn't wearing a bad company sweatshirt

gimp
01-27-2005, 04:12 PM
ouch! That must have hurt. It was kind of funny when he was jumpin around at first. I thought it was a prank and kids were just shooting their friend. Then I realized that they're just copying tv and it wasn't as funny.

I say let him go without goggles, if your stupid enough to not wear them then I don't care if you get shot.

TMAXXKING1
01-27-2005, 04:19 PM
not to funny at all... :nono:
so how long will this thread last before lock down :eek:
contains nudity :cuss:
how many days of a vacation will a mod add to your account :eek:
i bet it will happen .. prob like a 3 day ban :wow:
so dont come back :shooting:
mods = :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Echo419
01-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Bad Religion is awesome

Hasty8
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
ouch! That must have hurt. It was kind of funny when he was jumpin around at first. I thought it was a prank and kids were just shooting their friend. Then I realized that they're just copying tv and it wasn't as funny.

I say let him go without goggles, if your stupid enough to not wear them then I don't care if you get shot.

Unfortunately you do not make the laws.

Uneducated simpletons do.

All we need is for more stupidity like this to get out in the mainstream. :mad:

Idiots like this, and those who dispense it, should be forcibaly neutered to ensure they do not contaminate the gene pool. :cuss:

Suspect John
01-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Fellow ballers,
I only posted this to show how stupid people are and it is funny. I do not approve of this and would never attempt this. Feel free to comment as much as you like. Just showing you all why painball is getting a bad rap in alot of areas. SJ

CaptaiN_JacK
01-28-2005, 05:59 PM
All we need is for more stupidity like this to get out in the mainstream. :mad:

Idiots like this, and those who dispense it, should be forcibaly neutered to ensure they do not contaminate the gene pool. :cuss:

So you're saying it's better to hide and deny it than admit it and accept that it's happening? The only thing constant in human beings is stupidity. It will never end, so let's all just laugh at the dumber ones.

Suspect John
01-28-2005, 07:06 PM
So you're saying it's better to hide and deny it than admit it and accept that it's happening? The only thing constant in human beings is stupidity. It will never end, so let's all just laugh at the dumber ones.

Exactly.... :cheers:

skife
01-29-2005, 10:44 AM
i want my 30 seconds back.