PDA

View Full Version : Logic Grip Adjustments....

NewMagMan21
01-26-2005, 11:37 PM
My friend just got a Logic Grip and needed my help adjusting it....He sent me a pic.... I cant do much with it. So it says "Triggers have a forward stop, and are adjustable for contact point, and post travel. " So what screws do you twist er whatever to...
Adjust forward stop...
Adjust contact point...
Adjust Post Travel....

Thanx

alooney11
01-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Adjust the bigger screw the "contact point" until you can slide a credit card between the trigger rod and screw, as for the trigger stop it really doesnt do much, just removes a bit of slop.

NewMagMan21
01-27-2005, 12:57 AM
What about post travel??? is that the side screw... whats it mean?

CoolHand
01-28-2005, 01:04 AM
OK, here's how you do it.

Swing the trigger forward until it won't go any farther. Its now on the forward stop (which isn't adjustable). Then adjust the big screw like the other fellow said (I like the CC gauge idea that he gave), that is the contact point adjustment. Then gas up the marker and pull the trigger until it fires, note how far you had to pull it. Now adjust the back stop so that you go just past this point (don't set it too short, or you will make it short stroke), now you've set the post travel stop.

That's it, you're done. If you loctited the screws before you started, they should stay put just fine.

The thinking here is that since the pull is shorter, and has positive stops both front and rear, you can more easily pull the trigger all the way every time (just hit the stops on every pull and you're basically guaranteed no short strokes).

I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your marker by running the stops too tight, they are just provided for you to get the most out of your marker.

Hope that gets you running again.

NewMagMan21
01-28-2005, 10:18 AM
Thanx just got it tuned works like a charm...