PDA

View Full Version : My Ripper Angel Is Going To Be This Color...

Cliffio
11-12-2001, 11:14 PM
just thought i would post this up cause im trying to decide on a color for my ripper
done flame me, i dont care what u have to say, if your just gonna say bad stuff...
its an idea im workin on right now
this first pic is a pic i made using photo shop

Cliffio
11-12-2001, 11:15 PM
yes thats right ladies and gentlemen, PINK!
here is the other pink im thinkin about...
its the wdp dust series..
which one u like better?

ProjectMag
11-12-2001, 11:32 PM
I like the first one better. The second one is more of a girlish shade of pink. Just my opinion though. :D

Bartleby
11-12-2001, 11:34 PM
i agree, i think the first one is a little more masculine. have you considered purple? :D

Cliffio
11-12-2001, 11:37 PM
well purple is my school color so i see quite a bit, so i want something a little different than purple
i mean i really really like the thought of a pink gun, might make me gay or whatever but i like the originality of it

Cliff

FooTemps
11-12-2001, 11:37 PM
First one is a better color in my opinion.

ZeroXtreme
11-12-2001, 11:54 PM
Definitely the first one, the second one seems to have no luster at all...:)

Cliffio
11-12-2001, 11:58 PM
hence the "dust"

there is no gloss, it doesnt have polish or anything like that, its just a more pinkist tint other than the glossy pink

thats just the only example i had till i made the other one with PS

Cliff

ZeroXtreme
11-13-2001, 12:07 AM
I see... the first one still has a better shade though. :)

Xzion
11-13-2001, 12:15 AM
I'd have to put my vote on the first one :)

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 12:18 AM
thats really the one im lookin at
maybe i should have posted a poll...
oh well

anyways i have like a month until i need to decide for sure but this is the only color i have REALLY liked alot
i mean i thought about a dust black and about every fade
but pink just stands out as the color i want....dunno why

but i have to say that i salute all of you
i got alot of flames on pbc. tanks ao

Cliff

Army
11-13-2001, 12:58 AM
Nothing wrong with Pink!!

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 01:05 AM
cool, i didnt know there was any other pink guns out there
sweet!

Cliff

JanStah
11-13-2001, 01:12 AM
If you MUST go for a pinky type colour, I say go for a really light pastel shade of pink. Anything stronger and you risk getting that 'entrail-pink' that Army so loves!

BTW, I love Ripper Milling; 'Tis Mighty-Fine.

Cheers

Jan.

BTW, Apologies Army, But I cannot get over the ugliness of your gun. It's not personal.

MrAirgunRT
11-13-2001, 07:38 AM
I like the WDP Dust Pink, I'm not that much of an angel fan but they are ok. :p

Bartleby
11-13-2001, 07:56 AM
WOW! I'm sorry Army but....now that.....that.....is one UGLY GUN! i'm sorry, that's horrible.

I think i'm gonna go throw up now. :eek:

lol :D whatever floats your boat, mines already capsized, that's all. :D

Russ
11-13-2001, 08:17 AM
Pic # 2, all the way. Looks nice with the silver/dust accents.

Thordic
11-13-2001, 08:32 AM
I gotta vote for the #2 dust pink. The first one is just glaring and way too bright.

The second one looks much better, IMO. If I were ever inclined to get a pink gun, I'd get the second one.

manike
11-13-2001, 09:17 AM
One pink gun is enough for me...

I prefer them in black ;)

Actually my next one might be black and blue... sounds beaten up huh?

hehehe. Ok so I'm working on the sense of humour. I'm an engineer not a comedian :)

manike

FooTemps
11-13-2001, 09:26 AM
Why is it always pink? Why not neon green, orange, or maybe even pikachu yellow?

lol... maybe you should look into more options?

cphilip
11-13-2001, 09:52 AM
I like em all! Hey you two...did I ever tell you...you got a purty mouth?

:D

manike
11-13-2001, 09:57 AM
Da da ding ding, ding ding ding ding...

Squeal like a pig...

manike

(p.s. why did I know Phil would get my joke...) ;)

cphilip
11-13-2001, 10:17 AM
Your gonna get me in trouble again Manike! ;)

(psst...Deliverance was filmed right around here. Not much truth to it but we prefer to encourage the myth. Keeps the Yankee's out! ):D

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Why is it always pink? Why not neon green, orange, or maybe even pikachu yellow?

lol... maybe you should look into more options?

because there is already a orange to black fade ripper and there is already a yellow ripper
i want something that hasnt been done, hence the pink...i could do a neon green, but im not a fan of green guns
im not sure if red has been done but there are alot of red guns, the whole point with pink is that its only been done to a few angels, you could play all the time and never see one, i want to bring the light into people lives:) and show them what they are missin

and i just want something that hasnt been done on a ripper... a real head turner...

Cliff

PigSweat
11-13-2001, 11:03 AM
I like the second one, it reminds me of Mopar's Panther Pink; back on old Challengers, Darts, and 'Cudas. Me likee!

Chaos
11-13-2001, 11:18 AM
go with the first one, its different which is good. I know a lot of people love the dust pink, but personally i dont like it. Do it bubble gum pink (thats about what the first pic is), that would look tight. Last I checked, they arn't doing any ripper angels anymore, r u sure u can get ur angel milled that way?

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 11:29 AM
actually they are not going to stop making them, Whitewolf is going to stop, he is not the person that does the milling tho, hes kinda like the middle man, he is doing my anodizing but the guy that does the milling will still do it.

so yes even after december you can still have a ripper made, everyone thinks whitewolf is the only person that does it, but mondo from animal paintball will also send it off to get milled for you, altho its a little more cause he uses PK to do the anodizing and the prices went up

hope that answers your question

Cliff

TrevorSkoal
11-13-2001, 12:17 PM
You rock man! I favor the second pink though. Let us know how it turns out I would kill to have an angel dust pink finish on my angel.

Johnny Mo

Ityl
11-13-2001, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry, but pink and purple are gay colors and will never be on any equipment I own. But that's my opinion :) enjoy!

Mega Man
11-13-2001, 05:16 PM
i am gonna get a yellow mag, not that extreme but still different from your every day black gun.

FooTemps
11-13-2001, 05:19 PM
Maybe you should anno your ripper psycadelic? Very Austin Powers look.
Or you could make a new ripper angel body out of lexan!
OR you could plate your ripper with carbon fiber or kevlar!
OR you could cover your ripper with that new hard type lcd paper-stuff.

mac2k4
11-13-2001, 05:19 PM
well i was almost going to have my dark LCD in pink(my mom's idea?) but i say ya should get #1 if ya really want originality, cause they allready have like 10+ dust pink angels. Which ever, its still an angel inside:)

2000Sabre
11-13-2001, 07:08 PM
I'd prefer the "dust" color myself but how about a compromise. Do a fade using both colors. That way you get the benefits of using both plus originality.

rightsidefight
11-13-2001, 07:22 PM
if you want something thats never been done do a neon orange to neon pink fade or purple to pink or something like that.i thank orange in front an fade to pink in back would look sick.

but thats just my opinion.

MagMan5446
11-13-2001, 08:54 PM
Why pink? If I had a pink gun I would get beat up.

Army's gun wasn't meant to be that color...he wanted it a dark red but they screwed up.

If you must have pink, then the first is the best. You should get an E-Mag, but it's your money...

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 09:06 PM
I DONT WANT AN EMAG, ive heard that about a million times:)
ive already got the angel, i dont want an emag i dont need one,

but i woulf buy one for a back up to the angel....but im not gonna

vtec
11-13-2001, 09:09 PM
or for when your angel battery runs out on the field and i shoot you in the head with my emag, even if my battery went dead because its a hybrid and owns all angels. AGD > WDP

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 09:50 PM
omg how dumb are you?
your the one that had the gun problems last week if i remember correctly

anyways kevin is gay

on another note, kevin likes boys

PigSweat
11-13-2001, 10:28 PM
How 'bout we stick to the thread question? Cliffio obviously likes Angels, and just wants your opiniion on which colour you like more. Not what you think of the gun itself, not if you would get beat up if you shot a pink gun, not if you think he should get an Emag, and ceratinly not that you think pink is gay.

I admire someone who's got the cojones to pick a unique colour that he likes, not based on everyone's opinion.

vtec
11-14-2001, 12:11 AM
actually not gun problems, low batt, but i could still shoot in RT.

PigSweat: unfortunatley i know cliffio IRL and so i give him sh*t and i dont see anywhere in my post do i say that pink is a gay color, all of the gay commments were in his post. there is nothing wrong with a pink gun, easy to find when you set it down, easy to spot someone trying to steal it, etc etc.

Cliffio
11-14-2001, 12:14 AM
yes i do know kevin, hes a big gay man but im proud to say i know him, lets hope he can keep up with me on the field
hey kevin u wanna hear some stuff?

i just got my bushy taken away by the residence hall people!!
aint that some shat???
oh well ill get it back from those nazis

see ya at the meeting tomorrow

Cliff

vtec
11-14-2001, 12:20 AM
oops