PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Grip Screws?

bsusigep18
11-12-2001, 11:19 PM
Yeah...so when you're Spyder SE shoots a 20oz full tank when you screw it in, something's wrong right? My grip screws fell out...so how can i find these screws. I tried contacting kingman. but seriously, they're no AGD. Do i need to buy a new grip or can i find the screws somewhere. I just want to sell it!! Let me know what you guys think.

Thordic
11-13-2001, 08:51 AM
I don't know the size off the top of my head, but try finding a Spyder owners group, they might know.

If you didn't lose ALL of them, and still have at least one, take it to the hardware store, they should be able to size it for you.

Potatoboy
11-13-2001, 09:19 AM
I had a similar problem when I had my Spyder One. At that time they did have diagrams on their website. I just checked and they still have them, they have a forum up too, see http://www.kingmanusa.com. I hope this helps you.

SGTKennedy
11-13-2001, 06:45 PM
i think i have some laying around.
i can send em if youd like.
i broke my spyder back in the day and used it as an excuse to buy my RT.
the problem would have cost 4 dollars to fix, so i spent alot more instead. ha. it was good to have no bills.
Kennedy.

PyRo
11-13-2001, 07:43 PM
You would look like a moron, but you could take it to the hardware store. Just try screws untill one fits (hint: its metric) :). I think it would be a good idea just to bring the threaded part, not the whole gun :)

bsusigep18
11-13-2001, 11:25 PM
AntwanRT- That would be greatly appreciated..how much you want? I've got a few bucks left on my paypal...im too lazy to verify it. Email me and we'll talk, [email protected]

Pyro-Yeah, i'd probably get arrested too...walking in a my hick of a hardware store with anything with a trigger on it. but thats my last resort...i don't even use it so im lazy and i haven't gone yet, plus i work too much. :D

Zo
11-14-2001, 03:57 PM
you mean you wouldn't be more welcomed into a hick hardware store with a gun?

bsusigep18
11-14-2001, 11:20 PM
yeah, unfortunately they don't accept that very well...who knows why?

PyRo
11-15-2001, 05:29 PM
Thats why I said just take the part with the threads to the store, not the whole thing :)