PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the warp to activate with vibrations?

Boydster
01-27-2005, 11:29 PM
The only way right now that I can get the warp to feed is by hooking it up to my Intelliframe or pushing the button. I know you're not expected to push the button every time and I know some guns don't have a way to link it to the trigger. So my question is, what do I do to get it to work without wires or anything? It's vibration activated, right? Or sound? Or does it have an eye like a revvy? All I know is it does not go off when I make loud noises. I set it on the table and hit the table really hard. It was really loud and the thing did not go off. What am I supposed to do?

Also, if I can get this to work, I'd want to get the wire up to my Empire Reloader. Can I hook up the Reloader just like the Revvy?

Thanks.

trains are bad
01-27-2005, 11:51 PM
you have to remove the lower jumper on the board and put it on the prongs that say 'sens'.

Then you can adjust the sensitivity with the blue dial. Intellifeed is better though, do it if you can.

Boydster
01-28-2005, 08:41 AM
If I do this will I still be able to use the link if I want to? Can I have it on vibrate and intelli at the same time?

trains are bad
01-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Yes I know it will work like that, but I have never run it like that, I have always and will always use intellifeed. It's just way better, there is no need for vibration if you have intellifeed.

Boydster
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I just want it like that so I can hook it up to my Reloader instead. I don't think I'll use the Warp forever...